Chapter 10

Amy's POV:

Today was quite peacefull. No one bullied me, but I guess it was because sonic was with me the whole time. He seems like the king of the school, what makes him a good Bodyguard for me. The more I hang out with Sonic, the less I get bullied. To be honest, it was kinda fun to hang with him though, he can be very funny and charming. Not that I care anyway! I-i-i just say whats on my mind, thats why its called Point of view!

Anyway, I walked home again because I just need this. Dad never minds because he had other things that suffer him. He doesnt talks to me much lately but that isnt something knew to me. Dad sometimes works at night and he sleeps at day so I had to take care of myself. I would just order myself Fast Food like Dad always does and do my homework. When Im finished I would go in the park or anything else, trying not to be looked in the face and just have a great time without any parent looking after me. When dad sleeps I prefer to be out of our house since he snores so loud that it annoys me so much. Since we just moved here I wasnt used to places in this city and that makes me want to go out even more. I love to discover new places and finding beautiful sights or anything else, its so magical for me since my mum would always come along with me. Whenever I find something new I could feel her presence and that she stands beside me, enjoying the moment with me. Sometimes it brings up so many happy memories but sad ones along with it. But I love to think of my mum, she was always the only one who could understand me and always knew the right words to comfront me. I miss her, so so much.

"You walking alone?" I yelped a bit and I felt my fur standing up as I got scared by someone talking with me. I wanst used to this, okay?! Of course it was Sonic, who else would be talking with me? I heard him chuckling at me while he walked beside me. I just blushed in emberassement, hiding my face in my Hoodie even more so no one could ever see my face.

"Dont scare me like that, idiot!" I hissed at him, stuffing my hands in my pocket and walking a bit faster, trying to get away from that blue idiot. I was used to talk to him, even when it was just one day. He just keeps showing up and so I just talk to him, making other students looking weirdly at us. I think they dont like it that Sonic and I are together so much, but its not my fault that he wont leave me alone! If they want to blame someone then its definetly that cocky, goofy, blue idiot over there!

"Sorry, Amy. But you still havent answered my question." I have a feeling that he wants to walk along with me, dont you? And I guess there is no way out of this. The one big thing I learned from this guy this day is that he is more than just stubborn. Kinda reminds me of my dad, he had a adittute like my dad what makes it even more weird to hang out with him. My dad was still a kid, only locked in a adult body, thats what my mum always used to say and I guess the same goes to this guy.

"Yes, Im walking alone. What did you thought? That someone else would actually walk with me? You're stupid." I wasnt the nicest to him, I confess, but Im just trying to keep my distance with him. When I act along with his childish jokes he will think that Im really one of his friends and I wont get that far yet.

"Well, Kindness isnt very your skill, huh?" How can he be so cocky? He is acting like a jock, which he was and was hanging out with me, the ugliest person in school. Do you see the weirdness? The most bad thing: Students whispering about us and spread rumors about us in the whole school. I hate that! I already hate it that they spread rumors about me without having him in my mind! They dont even know what Ive been through! Which reminds me, I still have to write this essay till next week. I. Hate. My. Life.

"Whatever..." I kept walking faster whenever he begant to say a new sentence, not wanting to be emberassed. Most of his sentences are based on teasing me, what I didnt liked much, but its a boy so what did I thought?

"So uhh...I saw that we live in the same neighbourhood and I thought maybe we could hang out sometime?" Was he really asking me to hang out with him? As friends? He is joking, right? Nah, I guess it was just my imagination playing games with my mind, making me nervous and freaking me out! But he looked at me like he wanted an answer. Of what? The question?

Ok, I think I should get me a therapist....

"Um...s-s-sure. Somtimes." Like I said for the hundred time already, Im not going too far with, the 'Close to friendship'zone is enough for me for a while. Its like a test for him to prove me how he really is and I will see if he is passing or not.

"Great! See ya around!" He was walking up to his house, being greeted by his mother again. Lucky guy. Mum always waited for me on our balcony when I came home from school, waving me when I was meters away from home and yelling a greeting my way. I loved when she did that. Somehow it made me forget all my sorrows and everything else that made me cry in school. I miss all this.

"Yeah...see ya..." I whispered to myself while rolling my eyes, mumbling something under my breath what I couldnt understand myself. I wasnt sure about all this. I mean, the Sonic thing. Maybe I should ask Dad for advice? I mean, yes, he isnt the best advicor and dad but since he is a guy too it may mot be the worst idea.

                     ~****************~

"Hey, Daddy?" Dad was a bit busy lately and he was actually trying to sleep but he couldnt somehow. He had to do so much lately and I think that he should take vacation, he deserves it.

"Yes, Tiny?" He sounded tired and exhausted but I couldnt blame him at all, I even felt a bit gilty. To my luck, he has from one week before Christmas three weeks off from work, even when it was months till christmas. It was the only way to spend time with him what I didnt do for years.

"Could you help me with something?" I was a bit shy cause I normally never ask him for that. I think that shocked him aswell cause suddendly he shot up from the couch he laid on and looked at me in excitment.

"Of course, Tiny! With anything!" He told me prudly and patted the empty seat next to him, telling me should sit next to him. When I did he wrapped his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. We havent done something like this for a long time. It felt comfortable, mostly comfronting. "What is it?"

"Just in case that that happens, What if I would meet a guy who saved me from a emberassing situation and he tries to be my friend. How do I know he says he truth?" I didnt wanted him to know that that really happened so I told him IF that happens. But I think he knew what was going on because he began to smirk at me.

"Well, IF that would happen then I give you the advice to be nice to the guy. Try to get to know him better and you'll know when he lies. You'll know what to do, you're just like your mum so I bet I dont have to worry about him. I mean, IF there is a he." I knew he didnt liked the thought of me and a boy, and to be honest I didnt liked the thought either, but he tried to understand my problem. I knew deep inside he began to have his killer instincs. I once saw him in this state as a cashier once tried to flirt with mum when she was still alive and this cashier was in hospital for almost three years. Poor guy...

"Thanks daddy, I just wanted to make sure what to do. You can sleep now. Do you need anything? A pillow? A Blanket?" I always made sure he is fine before I go out and explore the city just in case. i was worried about him, even when he was one of the worst dads on the world.

"No, sweetipie, but just make sure you wont be gone till its getting dark." He knew that always went out and he didnt mind till yet, he was actually proud that I was so cheerful to meet new places and persons. He said that reminded him of him and mum when they did that.

"Dont worry, daddy, I'll be fine." I told him before going out of the livingroom, putting my coat on and grabbed the front door keys to make sure Im not locking out myself from my own house. I once did that and slept the night outside and I snuggled myself into a bush and a raccon almost stole my bag, I was so clumsy back then. "I Love you daddy." I whispered to myself while going out of the door, putting on my Hoodie with a small smile, being proud to be his daughter even when I dont want to admit it.