Chapter 1

Hello you guys! A big Thank you for all of you who wanted me to write this story! The biggest Thank you goes to Jeffery65 because of the motivation you give me in your comments! And now I give you the first chapter of my brand new story: Wonder.

Amy's POV:

Stares. Thats all I get from people when Im around. Those eyes staring me only in the face without any emotion. Not even a 'Hello' or a 'Good morning', only all those stares from every of these people in this god damn city! I know, it may sound amazing to get so much attention and to stand up in the crowd, but in my situation its only pure pain.

I never had friends and my Mum died when I was very young, what left me alone. Yes, I still had my dad, but he wasnt that of a comfront. Me and him had to move six times because I had to change the schools, because I got bullied every year. The last years of my life were very tough for me, I wasnt bullied because I was a Nerd, no, even when I was smarter than the most of my bullys. I was always different than the most of the kids at my age and they always made me see it everytime I went to school.

Most of the people know me as "The girl behind the Hoodie", because I would always cover my face, even when everybody already saw it. But I bet everybody wishes they never saw it. Some guys told me I had the perfect body, but as soon as they saw my face they all run away in disgust. But I was used to that, but I still feel like dirt and I cry almost every night.

When I was born, my mum was ill which caused me to have troubles as a baby. I had problems with breathing, hearing and talking which I had to cure with surgeries, so I spent almost my whole life in hospital. Because of these surgeries, my face wasnt the same like it was when I was just a few months old.

Just image the worst face you have ever seen and then you know my face is even worse. We never found a doctor who can let me look like a normal teenager. Its almost impossible after all these surgeries ive been through, cause all these doctors said that I probably would die through out the plastic surgery.

After all these years, I slowly fell into depression but I dont do cut or anything. The only thing I do is that I stare into the mirror, telling myself how worthless my life is, and that as a daily routine. I wouldnt care if I would die in such a surgery, as long as I would look normal.

My dad, like every parent would do, tells me everytime that Im the best present life gave him, except my mum of course, and I shouldnt be hitting on myself too. He tells me I should just ignore all the bullys. But how can I ignore people who are laughing at me, telling me I was ugly, throwing hurting letters into my locker, even throwing stones and sticks at me and making posters on which are written that Im a monster. But how could Dad know how it feels? He always was the most popular jock at school, what didnt really helped in future Dad-experience.

Since my mum died he had to cook and do all the stuff that normally a Mum would do so that means that the only thing I get to it eat is mostly Fast-Food like Pizza or Burger that he ordered. Its even more difficult that we had to move every year what costs very much, and than these surgeries I had to do every few months to make sure that my life keeps on. Its actually my fault that we have so many money problems.

And thats why I want to stay strong this year. I want this new school im going to, to be the last Highschool I change to. I dont want Dad to suffer more so Im planning on getting myself friends and try to talk to people, when they dont run away of course. I just go along with all the pranks that my soon-to-be bullys are planning on to do with me and try to help my dad at home.

My new school was in Mobius, the most popular city in this country. I heard so much of this school. I heard that the food in the cafeteria was great and the teachers must be very kind but I have to see myself.

The only thing I know is that Im not going to be popular. Oh no, not with my face. But I have more time to learn for school cause Im not distracted by a boyfriend, since no boy would ever like me. But I just see that positive. Men are just underdeveloped, pervertic, sweating smoothies that use girls for their personal pleasure, but only if the girls have perfect faces or a good body. My dad always said: A Boy who doesnt like me for who I am isnt worth it. But he was just like them. He made out with different girls everyday at highschool until he met my mum. Typical Nerd - Player Lovestory, am I right?

I just have to try to hide my face for atleast one day...