Chapter 5

Amy's POV:

It was lunch time by now and the bell rang. Most of the students ran out of the classroom, getting their food at the cafeteria as fast as they could. How can they be so hungry? The food doesnt even taste that good in cafeterias. But I guess the most of them are just trying to get to their friends, girlfriends and boyfriends and I dont even have one thing on that list. I know the cafeteria is like a big meeting room for teenagers but I prefer to be outside since its mostly peacefully and without too much noise.

As all the students were out of the classroom and I was the only one still sitting on my seat, I still felt eyes on me. You all know this feeling when your being watched, right? The feeling when you get scared that you might be killed by some man or woman which you dont even know. But I was used to be stared at, so it wasnt that of a scare. I didnt know where these eyes were coming from but I knew I was being watched, I have good instincs you know? I tried to ignore my good instincs and began to make my way into these big halls, trying to get to the cafeteria to get my lunch and to finally get outside to enjoy atleast an hour in this prison of freedome.

But I couldnt get the feeling out of my chest that someone was watching me. Maybe I have a stalker? Nah, that is impossible, who would want to stalk me? I should just focus on what I was going to do and that is not figuring out who was watching me,because this person wont be the last one who would do this. I guess it wont take them till tomorrow to find out how my face really looked like. I mean that are teenagers we're talking about! They have to know everything in the world that isnt their business! And then, when they finally figured out what was going on, they laugh at the situation and make fun of it in the whole school! And I know what Im talking about, I have lived through this atleast five times!

Anyway, just like I said I was walking towards the big doors of the cafeteria that the students love so much. I still had my Hoodie one of course and my bag was still put over my left shoulder while my hands were stuffed into my pockets. That was my usual presence. I wouldnt have any other move, just like I was walking around right now. I didnt cared that people were saying I was just hiding myself because Im a wimp, I just dont want to get bullied again, but I think its actually impossible. In my life I only had one really good friend who actually stood up for me no matter what but I had to move away from her. I think it was three years ago and since that time I never really tried to make friends anymore. But maybe someone will actually talk to me?

What am I saying? I will be lonely forever and even in my next life. Some people just dont have the luck to make friends that are there for you forever till you die, they just have to be lonely even when they dont deserve it. Its all worthless. Why even keep going on? Why dont I just commint suicide? Well, Dad would be more than depressed I guess and I actually dont want to die. But why do I have to live when I dont even have a reason to keep going on? Does dad even has a reason to live? Does anyone even has a reason to live? I dont know what to think...

I finally reached the big doors of the cafeteria. I was the only one in the halls what was kinda peacefully and great to have silence to think about some things. Maybe this school is that bad after all. Well, atleast in the breaks. But the silence changed in only one second, in the second I opened the door sof the cafeteria. It was a mess. Just image the worst bunch of monkeys roating through your house, leaving a absolutly destroyed houes, its even worse in here. All the students were screaming to atleast understand one single word that came out of their mouthes and some were throwing food through the room which lands onto innocent students who were just studying or doing other stuff than playing around with food. Some kids die everyday because they dont have enought o eat and then you have to see something like that. That is called to be unrespectful.

You could split every table up into the different groups of teenagers. The jocks were at the table in the middle of the room to mess with everyone and to flirt with hot chicks. The Nerds and actors were sitting near the entrance, I guess to get out as fast as they could when they need to. The guys and girls who love sport were near the sport hall playing around with basketballs and other things that have to do with any kind of sport. The Drama-queens and popluar girls were sitting at the table beside the jocks of course, getting as much attention from them as they could. But there was only one problem: Where should I sit?

You know what? I will just sit outside like Im used to. I just grab my lunch and enjoy the sound of birds cherping and singing and making my mood lighten up. Thats exactly what Im going to do now. I just had to get into the long line for lunch and wait till my fur gets grey. Just dont pay too much attention.

I slowly made my way into the line, not facing where I was going, my gaze only on the ground. I didnt cared that paper planes and other stuff was flying around my face, its the thing kids like to do. To be honest, when I do my homework I sometimes do it myself. I didnt saw anyone noticing me till yet what is absolutly a good sign. Maybe I really can do it to hide my face for a whole day? This would be my new record! Just keep it up for the next few hours and when Im at home I can do whatever I want, when Dad doesnt needs my help with things like laundry or something else of course.

I grabbed myself a plate while I hid myself behind a tall guy infront of me who doesnt even seemed to care. I think i was so small compared to him that he didnt even notice I was righ there. But I get that a lot. Even when I wasnt that little compared to the others I was still the smallest of everyone. It wasnt that of a luck but I had to live with it after all.

After what felt like years I could finally get my lunch. The food wasnt as bad as in my last few school. It was only a simple tomato soup and potatos with mushrooms which really looked delicous. The canteen woman seemed nice aswell, she smiled to everyone even when they complained about the food, even when there was nothing to complain about. She was doiung her job perfectly, better than any canteen woman ive ever seen! I gave her a big thank you and told her that it looked way more than delicous. I guess she doesnt gets that a lot around here cause she gave me a even bigger portion of the vanilla ice cream. You see kids? To be nice is always something worth.

"Hey! You Pinky!" I shrieked. God damn that scared the hell out of me! I think I heard this cold, dark voice before. Did she even meant me? Well,  guess Im the only pink Hedgehog around here so I guess it was me she meant. 

I slowly turned around, looked up alittle bit so I could see who it was and frowned. It was this chipmunk girl from earlier who tired to make me take off my Hoodie in class. But this time she smirked with the most evilnes I have ever seen. I dont think I will like her as long as Im here. She seemed kinda crazy and scary, but I guess it was only the thing that she was the leader of a big group of girls who all wore slutty clothes like the popular girls always do. They all had crossed arms and smirks aswell, showing me they were up to something. Maybe they are the bullys I waited the whole day to come? Or mayb the y just want to be friends with me? Well, who knows. I just know its not gonna be the good.

"My name is Amy." I corrected her and stood there with the most innocent presence I could do. Arms behind my back, my foot tips touching each other and my head down, not even showing what emotion was flowing through my mind i didnt knew aswell what wasnt a good sign.

"Whatever you say. Why are you hiding you face?" She didnt sounded quite nice but she didnt sounded that rude either. She is one of the persons you dont know what to think of them till you get to know them better what makes the situation even more terrible. I didnt knew what I should say to her. I hoped I would get away from this question even when I knew it was impossible. Why is it even her business?! Why cant she go back to the girls restroom and put on as much make up as she can put on till her face looks like a clown?!

"I...I...Im hiding pimples?" I lied, hoping and praying they would understand. I know how these girls can be so I think they would hide pimples aswell, not trying to disgust anyone. Don't tell me you never hid atleast one pinple in your life.

"Do you mind if I can see them?" And before I could even respond to that, the chipmunk reached out for me with a evil smirk, took the end of my Hoodie and took it off as fast as she could. Silence. My heart beated so much that you could actually hear it beaten in all the silence. Not even one student talked, just all eyes upon me, my tooken off Hoodie but mostly my face. I tried to hide it with my hands while looking down to the ground and sliding down at the wall while my plate with all my food landed right beside. The food didnt landed onto me but i felt so much more in my body. Anger, Sadness and Fear. "Oh...my...Beauty..."

4. Step: Getting home without anyone seeing my face?

Definetly undone.