Chapter 4

Amy's POV:

I stood there infront of the door of my new history class. I heard the teacher already talking to my new classmates while I heard some of them making fun of him behind his back. Thats called to educate students? Well, interesting way to prove it. I bet they sell drugs here behind the principal's back or such things.

And here was it again. This feeling I have everytime when I go to my new school. Nervousness. I was shivering inside and a bit of sweat dropped down my face, but I guess it was because it was so hot in here with the Hoodie on. I balled my hand to a fist, moved it from my pockets and slowly made its way towards the brown wooden door. I knocked slowly before I started to really knock I heard the whole class getting quiet, probably because they were teenagers and curious about what was going on next. I bet they wouldnt expect someone like me right now. No one would expect someone like me just standing infront of a class with a Hoodie on and sweat coming down my face.

One minute later I saw how the knob gets turned around, telling me that someone was opening the door. Before I could recognize the face I saw a yellow arm, following by a tall man who had purple eyes and a bit of confused face on his face. I looked up at him, which was a bit difficult because he was so huge and if I would look up straight you could see my face. And that is the last thing I want today.

"Can I help you?" I saw some students getting up from their seats and tip toeing to the door to see what was going on. Its like they want to know every damn thing in this school. Maybe they even have year book where they write everything down they see, something like when a jock gets drowned into a toilet what propably never happens.

"I-i-im Amy Rose. T-t-the new student?" I fiddled with my fingers, shrugging with my shoulders with the most innocent look ive ever made. Before I knew it, everyone one of these freaking students were standing behind the teacher while dragging each other to see me. Its not like Im a model or anything. Im not anything near a model anyway.

"Oh yeah, I already waited for you to come. Come on in!" He was so cheerfull, almost like one of these teenagers here. But I think he is gonna be much more nicer. Every student already ran backk to their seats and acting like they did nothing while their teacher talked with me. Such behaved kids, huh? "So, class. Today I want you to meet Amy Rose, your new classmate for the next year. Amy, Im your new history teacher Mr. Honk." And there we go again. All those eyes on me. Its almost worse than they would see me without my Hoodie. I looked to the ground, not even daring to look up. And I heard whispering again. I hate this. Why cant it just stop?! "So, Amy dear. You can sit next to Zac, the raccon over there. Zac, please raise your hand."

This Zac guy was sitting in the back, good thing for me if you ask me. All the students who wanted to stare at me had to turn around and would be propably be caught by Mr. Honk. This day isnt that bad as I thought it would go. I began to walk and walked through all these classmates who wont stop staring me up and down. Girls were glaring at me while some guys were winking at me with a slight smirk. This class is gonna be the worst. As I sat down, I saw this racoon was looking under my Hoodie, trying to look in my face but it didnt worked.

After I put my head in my hands I saw one of my classmates, a brown chipmunk I think, raising her hand to ask a question to Mr. Honk. Right after she did that Mr. Honk pointed at her, telling her that she was the one to speak.

"Why is Amy allowed to keep her Hoodie on?" I shot her a glare as I began to shiver a little. Everyone was looking at me again as I gave my teacher a helpless look. He was my only way to get out of this situation without everyone knowing what Im reallygoing through. Mr. Honk seemed to have problems to think of an explanation till he glared down at the chipmunk who had crossed arms. She is defiently one of these annoying drama-queens in this school.

"If she wants to keep wearing it then let her her privacy!" He almost yelled at her with clenched teeths and giving me a quick smile before getting back to what he was saying about the lesson. This chipmunk girl shot me a death glare. What did I do to her anyways? she seems like she is gonna be a big pain in the butt for the next few years im being here. "Ok, Amy. Since you're new here you have to do something for the lesson. You have to write an essay about you and your life till next week so we get to know you better." He told me while I sighed. I didnt wanted to do this. I didnt wanted them to get to know me any better! My life is my privacy and they cant force me to do something I dont want to do. But still, it was school time and when I was at school I had to listen whatever the teacher says. Man, my life sucks.

"Do I have to mention everything about my life?" I wasnt even raising my hand, just saying it right to the teacher. It may be rude but I dont care right now. Even when it wasnt my worst first day, it was definetly the most annoying one.

"You dont need to tell us things that goes too much into your privacy of coures, but try to keep the most of your life into this essay." He explained and tried to sound like he was the most nicest man on the world. I didnt liked this teacher, even when he wasnt strict or bad. Its just that I dont like teacher, who try to act normal even when they actually are totally crazy, either. I know, I have a very difficult taste of teachers but its just my opinion.

I nodded over to him, not even looking up a little bit. This is better than I thought but still sucks. This day just has to be over and I can go home and go into my room to ignore the whole world on the outside. Dad never really looks after me when I was locked in my room because he had to care about more important things. Im actually just a distruction for him if you really notice it. He wouldnt have all these problems if I wouldnt even born and I wouldnt go through all the pain that life brings me.

3. Step: Getting in class without getting caught and bearing the annpying teacher?

Almost done.