Chapter 2

Amy's POV:

"Sweety! You're gonna be late for school if you dont hurry up!" I heard my Dad from downstairs. I was in my room putting on my new school's uniform. I actually didnt really felt comfortable, this skirt was too short!

"In a sec!" I asnwered and walked from my bed to my mirror which stood in one corner of my room. I checked if my unfiorm was fitting perfect and if I wore something wrong. And then, my gaze slowly lead to my face. I sighed.

Flashback:

"When they stare let them stare, Darling!" My mum smiled down at my 6 year old self. Not only that my face was disgusting, I was too small for my age too. So my mum had to knee on the floor infront of my new school to look into my eyes. It was gonna be my first school day ever and I was kinda nervous.

"But I dont want them to stare! I just want to be like everyone else!" I told her and took my Hoddie on while looking on the ground as I saw Mum looking at Dad sadly.

"But nobody is wearing a Hoodie, so you shouldnt too." I heard Mum whispering in my ear while hugging me tight and taking the Hoodie off my head. "And now go in and try to talk to some kids, ok?" She gave me a kiss on my temple as She stood up and walked to daddy's side. I took one last glance at the as they smiled at me proudly as I began to make my way to the door of my first ever school.

As I entered, some kids were talking in big groups, but as soon as I walked through they all stared at me. Some kids stopped eating at my sight and threw up in a trashcan. Girls were screaming and running away as the boys began laughing and making fun of me.

"What is that?"

"Is that even a person?!"

"Omg...Im so happy Im not her, if its even a girl..."

"She looks like Godzilla and King Kong's child!"

"How can someone look like that and be able to go out?!"

End of Flashback...

Whenever I go to a new school I remember my fist cruel school day ever. I still remember hwo I got home, crying my heart out while my head was pushed in my cushion. Mum came into my room and talked with me while kissing my cheeks over and over again.

"Amy! Come down already!" I heard my Dad a bit more annoyed. I was still staring in the mirror, sighing one more last time before closing my eyes.

"Atleast one day, Amy, atleast one day..." I whispered to myself as I finally began to take my bag and ran down the steps, only to see Dad trying to cook pancakes but Burned his hands as I was down the steps and he ran over to wash his hands. He wasnt the best full-time-dad at all.

"Finally you made it downstairs! Did you finished your make-up?" He teased as I sat down at our kitchen table. He handed me a plate with burned, black Pancakes who still steamed. I pushed the plate away from me and took a apple who was way more delicous.

"As if Make-up would help me!" I told him and bit in the apple and he turned to me with hands on his hips what made him look like Mum when she was angra at Dad or me.

"Dont you want to eat your pancakes?" He asked and pointed to the plate which I almost threw out of the window because of the smell. He is way better at ordering something. I dont think he cooked when he was at my age so he hadnt experience at that aswell.

"Im not really hungry, a apple is enough." I told him and took a bit again. "Can you drive me to school now?" I wasnt very excited about my school day, just a bit nervous and upset. My Dad always drives me to school so I wouldnt have to go to school by the bus and get more stares than I already get. But sometimes its even more emberassing when I drive with my Dad cause he would turn music from his teenager years on and he opened the window so everybody heard it.

"Oh yeah, of course!" Nervously, he took off the oven mitts he wore and threw them somewhere, didnt saw where. He ran up to our Front door, took the keys for his red Lamborghini. I know, I told him we shoud sell the car and get a normal car like every normal family had but he loved this car so much, sometimes I think he prefers the car than me.

I was sitting beside my Dad, turning my favourite music on while nodding my head in the rythm. I felt dad took my hand as I looked up to him while he smiled. Even when our life couldnt get any worse he always saw everything positive. I dont know how he does that, but I try to be like him.

"Everything is going to turn out right, Tiny." He told me what made me smile weakily. We didnt moved that far away from my school so it didnt took us that long. My hands were shaking and seat dropped down my face. My ugly, disgusting face.

The school was huge. I think I can easily get lost in there. It was a blue and red, high and beautiful building with a sign on the Front on which was written 'Go Mobius High!'. Many students, mostly boys, were on the school ground talking or playing basketball with each other while Cheerleaders were dancing and squealing to each other. The smart ones were laying on the grass and reading books or talking about projekts while the jocks were making fun of them. Just like every regular High school.

"Just like my old school days..." I heard Dad whisper while he wiped a tear away what made me laugh. Yes, he was a jock but as dad he is a totally cry-baby. 

"Ok, Im going now. See ya later, daddy." I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he stopped me to get out of the car with grabbing my wrist.

"Dont you want me to bring you to the principal?" I shook my head at him as he smiled at me and slowly gave me a kiss on the cheek aswell.

"My little girl is growing up..." I heard him mumble as I got out of car, putting my bag over my shoulder and closing Dad's car door before he drove off. Before anyone could see me I quickly put my Hoodie over my head and put in my earphones, making my way into that awesome building. No one could see my face when I had my Hoodie on, so it was easier for me to get past them without any stares. Still, some people were whispering about me that I must be the new girl or anything else. Some boys were telling each other how hot I was. Yeah right, he should see my face and see how hot I am.

"Excuse me?" I tapped on the shoulder of a purple Cat who seemed pretty nice and who turned around to look at me. I looked to the ground, not wanting to get her see my face.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me where the office of the principal is?" I asked politly as she giggled at me. I didnt knew what was so funny but she pointed to the door on the right side of the locker she was at.

"Of course. You just have to get to the next floor, the first door on the left." She explained as I thanked her. She turned around again to face a white Bat who kept on staring at me. I just quickly followed the cat's description before I could forget it.

1. Step: Getting to the office of the principal without letting anyone seeing my face?

Done...