Chapter 11

Sonic's POV:

He's back. He's finally back. My Dad seemed so happy to see me, what was very unusual. He would normally have a frown on his face, just shaking my hand and greeting me, but he was always so strict. He wasnt one of these Dad's who love their kids more than anything, they were just a distraction in the life of them and their wifes. I didnt really liked my dad at all, I was kinda happy when he was at his business trips. Whenever I tried to talk to him like normal sons would do with their dads he would just yell at me that I should leave him alone or anything. Once, he even hit me in the stomach and I didnt even quite knew why. He wasnt like that towards Sonia and Manic. So I guess he is just acting like he is happy to see me and doesnt even wants to hug me at this moment. I didnt wanted to ruin the moment, mum looked so happy to see him again and I dont want to break her heart.

But still he did everything he did whenever he came back home. He ate, He talked about the boring stuff he did and went to his and Mum's bedroom and sleeps all day. And then Mum and Sonia would talk about how happy they were and Manic just agrees with them. What I do? I go outside before I have to hear them talking how great he is. Sorry, but I dont like my dad.

When he finally went in the bedroom and mum was washing up the dishes I was a bit sad. I think Mum doesnt even knows that he is acting like that around me. Nah, I guess he is playing the innocent dad around her. Yeah right, innocent. I saw that look on Sonia's face that I knew too well. It meant that she was gonna talk about Dad or about marshmallows, dont know why but marshmallows is a very popular topic when she begins to speak. Since I had my homework done already I could go out without going in my room and studying for school. My mum said education is much more important than going outside and having fun. Yeah, but I think every parent says that.

So before Sonia could even start with that horrible topic, I stood up, catching everyone's attention cause my chair made too much noise. Mum looked at me like she knew what I was going to do now. Sonia knew it too but manic seemed to have problems to think of it. Yeah, he was stupid.

"Im going out." I told them with closed eyes and hands on the table, a bit angry and pissed off but I think you cant blame me after all. This man makes me sick. I just left without hearing them giving atleast one response on that and didnt even put on a jacket before I opened the door. I wasnt one of these guys who can catch a cold that easily. It wasnt even that cold outside. Actually it was pretty warm as I heard birds cherping and singing beautiful tunes as I made my way away from my property.

Months ago, when my dad came back from his last business trip, he got me pissed very badly. I went out to search for some time for myself and went in the park. I found myself a special place where I thought nobody would come to. It was hidden behind a lot of trees and bushes and I dont think girls would like to ruin their hair by having sticks hanging out of it. I always go there when Im feeling down, I dont know how its just calms me.

As I walked past people in the park and making sure that no one followed me I saw many girls from my school looking at me weirdly. I think they're a bit jealous that I hang around with Amy so much. But I can do whatever I want and nobody can change my mind about that. I know Amy is happy about not being alone so often and thats what I wanted to attain.

As soon I squeezed myself through these mixture of sticks and leaves, I was hoping to see my favourite blossom tree, where the blossoms fall off whenever Im there, standing alone and where I can rest in peace, but instead...

I saw something other pink...

Amy's POV:

I just found this beautiful Blossom tree in the park, hidden behind much tress and bushes. This is going to be my new regular place that only I know. This is once again one of those moments when I feel my mum's presence beside me. I was laying against the tree, closing my eyes and feeling the petals of the blossoms falling down. I felt my mum sitting beside me, stroking my cheek slowly while I have my head on her lap, almost sleeping. We did that once and I actually fell asleep back there. I loved it how the memories flew through my head, making me smile and hum a bit while rocking forth and back.

"What are you doing here?" My eyes flattered open, my Hoodie almost flew from my head in shock and my mouth hung open. This guy has some nerves to follow me everywhere I go! I mean, I want to have my privacy too and I slowly begin to think that he is a fulltime stalker. He asks me why I am here? Well, I was here first so Bye-Bye Idiot!

"I could ask the same to you to." I remebered what my dad said. Be nice to him. Be nice to him. How can I be nice to someone who is totally creeping me out? Be nice to him and find out how he really is. I guess I have no other choice.

"Well, I found the place earlier than you so I guess its kinda my place." He chuckled and sat down beside me, having his hands behind his back and closing his eyes. He is so...I still cant descripe his character. One time he ist totally stupid and the other time he is so cute- I mean nice.

"That's a public park which is owned by the major and since this place belongs to the park too it basically belongs to the major." I explained to him, leaning back at the tree aswell, closing my eyes too and looking down, not wanting him to see my face.

"I was just kidding, Amy, calm down." He had such a calm voice, but had so much energy in it aswell. Like I said, he was complicated. "But back to my question, why are you here alone?"

"My Dad is home and sleeps for his night chores and since I hadnt anything better to do I thought I could explore the city on my own, just to get some things off my mind." I told him, even when it wasnt his business at all, I just felt like I should tell him. I guess I wont admit it but after this day he earned a bit of my trust, but only a little.

"What things?" To be honest, I felt like I should tell him. Maybe one day I will tell him everything but for now it doesnt has to matter him.

"You know...just stuff..." I laughed nervously while I looked at him. He could only see my eyes since my face was covered with shadows of my Hoodie. He looked at me worried while I rubbed the back of neck, trying to look innocent.

"Is it still about the thing that sally did? You know I can tell the principal or something. Did you tell your parents?" He asked and sit up a little, facing me completly making me look into his eyes. He was so different than I thought he would talk to me. I thought he would have already laughed at me or anything but he was talking to me like a real friend, someone I can trust.

"No I didnt, I dont want to case more trouble than me and my dad already have. And besides, Sally and her friends werent wrong at all...I am ugly..." I sighed, looked where he couldnt see me and finally thought about how worthless my life was. But suddendly I felt something pulling at the end of my Hoodie, taking it off and holding it tight so I couldnt tak it back on. "Sonic! What are you doing?!" I tried to put it on again but he wont let it go. As I turned around I saw him smiling, and to be honest I think I just saw a tiny blush.

"As long as you're with me, you dont have to wear this stupid thing." As he looked me in the face I didnt saw a disgusted look or a frown at all, no, he looked at me like I was a normal person. I finally decided to give up and keep my Hoodie on, happy that he was thinking like this. But I swear, when I see hims taking a picture of me and sending it to the whole school Im gonna whack his damn face! "Do you trust me?" I was startled by this question? Where did that come from? Why does he even care? Oh god damn it Amy! Just admit it, you want to be his friend! Stop being so negative and realize the good things before they're gone!

"Yes...I think I do..." I managed to say, as I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and a small blush appeared on my muzzle. I never felt like this, I think he is not gonna turn me down like the girl last time. I think I didnt lied to him, I trust him even when it were only two days.

"I promise you I wont let something like in the cafeteria happen to you ever again..."