"He's right. Sting has a point. Do we want to be the good friends? Or do we want to be the bad ones that feel sorry for her and pretend that she's perfectly fine and she's not going through anything?!" Yukino adds.

Lisanna exhales, her eyes are red. "Let's save Lucy!"

"But then...what do we do?" Gray says.

"We leave." Sting says, like it's obvious.

"Leave?" I say. Confused.

"We leave! We leave, we'll take Lucy. Her dad won't find her. We're seniors! If we leave for a year, by the time Lucy comes back, she'll be eighteen. An official adult. Her father will no longer have any power to force her to do anything."

"That's a great idea!" I say, as I run to Sting and give him a tight hug.

"Oh?" He says, strangled. "Yeah. No homo." We laugh together.

"But what about you guys? If we leave...it'll affect us at school?" I say, frowning. No, it won't work.

"Well..." Sting says. "We'll just get an education somewhere else meanwhile. We won't be behind on anything. Some of us aren't even going to college..." He says, almost like he's saying it to himself.

"Yeah I don't mind." Gray said. Everyone else cheered. And then we all clinked drinks as we agreed to the craziest plan of our life.
I begun to drink down, when Sting began to talk. "So, where do we go? France? Europe? Italy?" He chuckles, except it's not even a joke. It's what we intend to do.

"Anywhere!" Lisanna cheered.

"How do we tell Lucy about this plan of ours?" Erza says. She fit a spoonful of pudding into her mouth.

"Natsu should tell her." Sting smirks, as he puts an arm around me. Patting me on the back. "Yeah I'll go." I stood, a little to hastily. "Woah, slow down budddyy. Just remember to bring Lucy back here."

"And why would I forget to?" I say.

"Oh no reason." Sting shrugs, I see him wink at Yukino. Me and Yukino and sigh. "You're so dirty. OH MY GOD, STING." Yukino quickly sighed. "It's bound to happen. We all know it."

"Shutup!" Everyone groaned. I laughed as I left.

I tapped Lucy's door. But someone else opened it instead. Lucy's roommate, which happens to be Cana. She's chewing on gum as she looks at me with a glare. "What do you waaaaannt?" She obnoxiously chews it in my face. "Well, definitely not for you to chew your gum right in my faaaaaaaaace." I snort. "Is Lucy here? Lucy!" I try to look behind Cana but she just blocks my view.

As I shift to the right, she blocks my right.

As I shift to the left, she blocks my left.

As I look up, she jumps up just cover my view. "Are you serious? Is she here or not."

"Sorry, why are you looking for my girl again?" She lays her arm against the door.

"Your girl??" I say, eyes wide.

"Yeah my girl." Cana says. "C-Cana?? What are you doing!? Who is it?" It's Lucy.

"Lucy!" I say, as I shove past Cana. She growls behind me. "Wait stop! No!"

But it's too late. Because I already walk in and I can longer take the moment back. Lucy is in nothing but a towel as she freezes. And I freeze and it's silent and awkward. And I just look at her body. The towel is so freaking small. I can see a lot of her. She then screams at me, and throws me every bathroom product ever. "I'm SO SORRRY. LUCYYY." But she punches my nose, and I get a bleeding sensation. She slams the door on my face. God, what did I just see?