Getting what is mine

Y/n pov
I went to my room. Then i went to shower then i change into a skirt then a long sleeve shirt then brown boots then a scarf. Then i went downstairs then i went to eat then i see nobody then i said man were are they then i went but nobody was at the house then i went to the set then i opened the door then i turn one the lights then i see everybody yell surprise. Then i see the date and it was my birthday. Then i see Robbie come to me and he hold a present and said open it then. He kissed my cheek then i open ticket to Paris. Then i hug Robbie then he hug me then he said you want to come then i said yes. Then i see everbody say happy birthday and i have a good time. Then they we celebrated and i got an idea then i see everybody have funny then i grab robbie by the collar then i push him to the dress room. Then i lock it then i went to him then i kissed him then i put my hands on his neck then i smirk then i pulled away then i said robbie then he look at me then he said what my love? Then i said robbie if anything happends to me or you promise me that... Then he said love. Then i said that we will move on. Then he said love never say that. Then he hug me and said i never let anything happend to you. Then i said i know he would come to take me back were i belong. Robbie said who. I said you meet him soon. Then robbie said i will protect you no matter what even it kills me. That i said no robbie you mean to much to me. Then he said no i will do it because your my girl and my love. Then i said robbie thanks so much. Then he said lets go home. That we went home then i fell alseep in his arms.

???
He is touching what is mine
He will pay for touching her and kissing her.

??
Calm down boss.
There many girls but why her.

???
You don't know but she has a powers that nobody knows but me and she away been scared of me and wants to run away but she will come to me when we have her little boyfriend. Then she will come back with me to be my queen. Dear felix.

Who is it?

What will happend to robbie and y/n?