truth

That me and Robbie went back to set and i keep thinking about it and we went to Starbucks. That i got a oce coffee and then we were on set then i change into my outfit then i went to Freya Tingley and She said hey and i said i want to tell you something and you tell the truth. She said okay. I said do you like Robbie. She said yeah. Then i said thanks. That i walk and i said what do i do now. Then i went to set. Then i look and said okay. This part was Wendy was try to get pan to be with her. Then it was me and Parker Croft. That they yelled action.

Set with felix and first lost girl.
That i was walk with felix then i said felix why does Wendy like pan so much. Then he said don't know. That i said i just want to get rid of her. Then he said how about a fight you and wendy i said yes. That we went to pan. Then i see Wendy kissing him. Then i said felix... I want to be alone and tell pan nothing please. That i went to my old place and though. Then i hear a voice and it was Wendy that she said yes pan is going to fall for me and not that girl. Then i said got you. Then she screamed for pan and the lost boys that pan yelled at me. Then i said i know what's wrong with you pan you love her more then me and i ran to my mermaid lagoon. Then i see Ariel she said hello y/n. That i said hey then she said you okay i said nope pan loves wendy more then me. That she have a bracelet and i put it on and i have a mermaid tail. Then she said want to come. I said i don't know. Then she said come on. That i hear felix voices. Then he see me and he hug me and he was touch my breasts. I said Felix tell pan i am was never his lost girl. That i went with Ariel but then i lean to felix and kiss him and said bye.
They yelled cut. That was it for it and i said okay. Then i change then i see Freya Tingley and she said you and me need to talk how Robbie Kay love mw or you. Then i said why don't you tell him. Then i walk away and i walk to the forest. Then i sat on a branch and i climb more. Then i sat on a branch then i saw stars. Then i see my necklace glow then i smiled and said i miss you too mother. Then i hear my name and it was Robbie's voices and i sat and said what you want. Then he said what is wrong with you. Then i said just miss my mother that's it. Then he said that's not it and tell me. Then i said not today Robbie tomorrow please. That we all went to sleep. I was in my room and sleep.

Tomorrow morning
Y/n pov.
That i wake-up and pick black pants that was rips holes then my converse then bra and leather jacket. Then i went to shower. Then i said Robbie better tell me the truth. That we went to set again and it was me and Freya Tingley and Robbie. Then i said Robbie tell me and Freya who do you really love. Please tell us. That he said okay i love...

Who is Robbie in love with?

Will y/n stay if Robbie loves Freya or will she leave?

Who do you want it to be Robbie with y/n or Freya Tingley?