My life

That i pack my things then i said man he still see her. I just want to be by myself then i said why. That i ran and i see robbie and her ran to me. Then i ran to the forest and i said why did he do this to me. I did everything for him and this is enough that i went walk to my old house then i said man i miss you mom. Then i see my old room and i see a maid outfit and it said i miss you and come work for me princess that i went to my futher husband. Then i see myself and i said man don't get mad he's not worth it. That he have a wife then he said thank you for coming. Then i went to clean the room and he push me to the bed then i said your wife will kill me. Then he got off and said okay but i will marry you my princess. That i was crying and i went to my house then i shower.  That i change and i made a stage then i said okay. That i change into a cute dress and i said man why does robbie think he can have me one moment then another moment he's a jerk. That i went to my room and cried there and i went to the city and brought food and i went to my old friends house. Then i talk to her and she said if he doesn't come back he's not worth it. I said really she said yeah. I said thanks and i went to my house and it was burning then i ran into my room and grab my things and my moms teddy bear and locket she gave me. I made it in time and i went to the villages but i pass out then i hear a voice and i hear my name and i think Robbie's voice then i passout.

Sorry i made this one short i am so busy with school and band. I make more for sure.