sex or joke

That i wake-up and i see i was on a bed from a hospital. Then i look around then i see a boy then i see it was robbie. Then i he came to me and hug me and said man your okay. Then i said what happend. That he said you passout. That i was about to walk and i almost fell but he caught me then he was on his knee and i have my head in his arm. That i said Robbie and i was blushing and he look at me and said man i miss you so much. I said Robbie then he looks at me then i pulled his collar and i kiss him and he kiss me back but i felt that spark his sweet lip that made me get more in love with him. That he pulled back and there was long string of saliva from are mouths. That he said sweet same as always. Then i said robbie i want to have.. Then he said what do you want. I said i wanted to feel pleasure. Then he said what type of pleasure. I went on top of him then i kiss him and he kiss back then i put my hand on his di**k. Then he said y y y/n. That i said robbie please he said you want to have sex. I said yes please Robbie. Then he said i don't know. I said robbie please i look at him with my puppy eyes. Then he couldn't say no to me. That he said but we have to get married and plus you broke up with me rember. That i went closer and he said what i push him on the bed and i lock the door. Then i clawed on him. Then i sat on his legs then i said robbie please he said nope. That i said i know. That i unzip his pant then robbie was staring to sleep. That i went under his boxers. That i gab his di**k. Then i went up and down then he moan a bit. That i enjoy it then. He moved again and he was ontop of me. That i said oh shoot. That he said y/n naughty girl. That he opened his eyes then he said i knew you would do it. That i said robbie. I was blushing like a red tomatoe. Then he said man you just want to have sex so bad. I said maybe. Then he went to my neck then he suck and left me another hiccy. That i was so excited. Then his hand went under my shirt then he unbuckled my bra. Then he lift my shirt then he smirk and said you look beautiful can't wait to make you all mine. Then i thought and said Robbie i don't think i want to do it. Then he push my ass up on the air and he pulled my shorts. Then i said Robbie please stop. (crying)
That he stop and said man you thought i would do that to you. Then he pulled me then he said but i will when were older. That i feel goosebumps. That i unlock the door and i went to shower and i was getting dress. Then robbie was waiting for me and we walk to his house and i see just his mother and she was happy to see me and she said you have the sing carer. I said yeah and i said robbie come with me to my concert then he said okay but you have to be the lost girl and mine only. I said okay fine its a deal. That i was happy then i look at robbie and he smirk and i was blushing. Then i thought  man i shouldn't have said that to him. Then i went to the room and said i have to tell robbie i have feeling for him but how he thinks i don't like him. That i hear fiona say time for dinner that we ate like a family then robbie look at me and smirk and i was red again. Then fiona look at me and said you okay. I said yeah just a bit tired that's it. That i went to my room and went to sleep. I said just great i was blushing at the table and fiona saw me can my day get much worst.