set 3

Y/n pov
I wakeup and said robbie what happened. He said you went to sleep silly. I said oh. Then i hug robbie and i was with my short and my bra. Then robbie said love we still have a few more hours. Then i pull Robbie closer then i said okay then we watch tv for a few mins. Then i see Robbie about to sleep and i got on him and i lad on top of him then i hug him and i said Robbie. He said yeah. Then i lean closer and kiss him and he was so good at kissing. Then he said let's get ready before we are late. That we went and ate that we got there and we went on set. That it was me and henry.

Henry and lost girl scene.
That i see henry and he said do i love pan. I said i ..i don't know he use to be someone's i know but he not him anymore. That he said if he was here he would tell he loves you. Then i said yeah i bets so. That i walk to Emma and she said if i am fine i said i don't know. That i ran into the forests then i see felix. That i was scared then i fall backwards. Then i yelled HELP!!! That i said felix leave me alone. He said nope i love you and pan wouldn't have you to himself. That i get up and i said i don't belong to you and him. That i was walking then he grab my hands and tied and my legs. That i said leave me alone. Then he gets closer to my face and i scream and i see him fly on a tree then i said what. That i ran and i bump into pan. That he said what's wrong love. That i hug him and said i don't want to leave you and don't want to see you die. He grab my chin and said it won't happend. Then i see a green smoke. Then i see rumple with the pandoron box. Then i see pan being suck in. That i pulled him but it didn't work. Then he got stuck. Then i see rumplestick then i see Regina that she grab me and drag me to hooks ship. Then i was on the top then i said pan. Then i cried so much then they said look at lover girl. I said shut up. Then i see hook grab me and said we finally defend pan. I smirk and said Peter pan never fails. He said what.  That i pulled myself then i got scratch. Then i see henry walk to me then he said you okay i said no and leave me alone kid. He said man still same as always love. That i turn and see pan's green eye's. I said pan. Then he said never fails.i hug him and said i miss you. Then he said lets make a new neverland my love. That i said yes then i hear cut. That i change then i see robbie and he said love lets go have fun. I said then he said okay. I said where he said you find out sooner. I said Robbie tell me then he said it's a surprise. I said okay.

Where will robbie take y/n?

Will y/n have fun with Robbie?

Read to find out more.