Setting

Y/n pov
I wakeup but i see and i rember robbie took me home. I turn around and see Robbie sleeping in bed with me. I was blushing then i said Robbie we have have go to set. That he pulled me close and said later. I said Robbie. Then he was strong and i said Robbie come on. That i push myself off the bed and he fall off too. Then he gets up ok. That i said go to your room. That he saw me in shorts and my bra. I was embarrassed. Then i cover myself with a pillow. That he left and i went to shower. Then i was fresh up and i change into a cute dress and i said finally i am going to be on the show. That i walk down then i said Robbie and he walk out and he was on his phone and i grab his phone and took a picture with him. Then he posted it and said
@Robbie kay71 few hours before going to set with my lost girl.
That i said Robbie come lets go.

That we got Starbucks. Then we went to get dress. That they said they would take long on me and we start get dress.
Pictuer above of Y/n lost girl.

On set
Y/n pov
Where am i at. Look like we got another boy. That i see boys drag me to a boy that look like the ruler. Then he said the name is Peter pan and ruler of Neverland. That when it hit me that demon ruined my life. That they pulled my hood down then that when he said a girl. That i said look at the demon. Then he said boys and i see them look at me. I put the ropes and jump on the tree then i said well peter haven't change after all these years. He said how do you know how i am. That i look my hair off my eyes and i said pan many years after you left me for a girl that gave you a child and called rumplestick am i right. Then i said peter it's me your long lost girl. Then he was angry. That i smirk and said man you still don't know me after all. That i walk to him and said pan look then i tokk off my sword and should him the symbol of my sword that have Pan's lost girl.  That he said what happend to you. That i said i have a happy life when i left you and now your back just great. Then he come to me and drags me to his tent. Then they yelled cut.
That i went to change and Robbie said your amazing.  That i walk with him and we get in the car. That i have fun. Then it was bored and Robbie was busy. Then Fiona came and said let's get a boy to like you. That i was blushing. Then i said Fiona she took me to the mall. Then i see boys come to me and talk i said just great. That i see Fiona talking to girls. Then i ran i see a boy grab my hand and took me and hide me. Then i see it was....