run away

I went to school. Then i said how do i run away. That i walk and dump into the most popular girls and i hear them said look what we found. I was scared then i though oh no not this. Then i see Katherine come to me and pull me up and said loser do my homework and don't you dare get near my boyfriend. That i see her about to slap me and i close my eyes and i see and i see Robbie grab her hand. Then he said stay away from her. That i see them leave. Then i see Robbie grab me and hug me and said i am sorry i didn't help you. I said Robbie thanks. I hug him and we walk and talk about a lot of things. Then he was fun. That i said girls must like you he said yeah but i am just happy to have fans. Then i see him pat me and i fall and Robbie see a long scar and said how you get that. I said my father. He said why. I said long story my father blames me for my sister death. He said i won't let him lay a hand on you. I said thanks Robbie. He said let's go. That it was lunch and i see girls chasing Robbie it was funny and he grab my hand and we both ran. Then it was time to go home and Robbie drove me home. Then i said i pack my thing and see you in a bit.
That i walk in my house to my room and pack my things. Then i see my mother in her room sleeping. Then i see blood and i yelled MOM wakeup. That i said she...dead. That i went to my room and pack my things. That i throw them outside and i jump out the window. That i see Robbie there waiting. I put my stuff in the car. Then i was crying and said Robbie let's go before my father wakes up. He drove until we got to his house. That he said you okay. I said no. He took my thing to my new room. Then he made me sit with him. I said who's house is this he said my parents. I said awesome. Then i hear girl screams. I cover my ears and so did Robbie then i see 1 girls yell robbie i miss you little brother. That i said little brother. Then she look at me and said your Robbie's girlfriend. That i said no he just help me from my parents. She said my name Fiona kay. I said pleased to meet you. That she said we two other sister but there not here. I said oh. Then i see my scar and it hurt then. I see Robbie's parent come and hug him. Then i smiled again. I try to walk and i fell but Fiona help me and said you okay i said yeah. Then i see my scar more black. Then i hug Robbie and sais thanks Robbie so much. Then i said i am going to sleep early. That i need help so Robbie help me and said goos night i was happy and went to sleep.

What will happen?

Robbie pov
I went to my room and i was worried about her. Then i thought about her living with us. I said this is a good idea but will my parents say.  That i was thinking about it and fell alseep