set 2

That i walk in and change into my lost girl outfit. Then it was fun then it was the part when Emma meets the first lost girl. They yell we need to get in ste now. That i stand there. That i walk to my set and places.  They yelled action.

Y/n pov lost girl
I was on a tree branch. That i hear noise then i see pan with some of his lost boys and a family. Then i jump and i land in front of pan. Then i though who are they. Then i hear a boy of henry heart of the truest beliver. That when i said so your Henry's mother right. She said yes. That i said hello i am the first lost girl pleased to meet you. That when pan was angry. Then i smirk and jump and said bye Peter pan. Then i threw a smokebomb and i was gone. Then i hear Emma swan. Then i said hello. Then she said who are you. I said i am y/n first lost girl and use to be pan's lost girl but he left me for another one. That she said oh. I said i meet henry he just like you. That i show her my sword and said this was when i was with pan but i think Emma you should throw this to him and i going back to storybrook with you all. That i get up. Then she said okay. That when it was pan and felix on set.

Robbie kay(Peter pan pov).
That i was think of what to do with my lost girl from many years. Then i said i know what if i get her to her stay with my immortal me. That i walk to see her. Then i see her on the beach. Sje said what you want Peter. I said to have a talk. Then she got up and said no you jerk and not after what you did all those years. That she gets up but i grab her arm. Then i made her knockout. Then i carried her to my tent then she look beautiful. That i put her on my bed and i said night my lost girl.
Cut!!!
Y/n and Robbie
That me and Robbie change then we went home. That we have fun and learn more of each of others. Then we went to hang out with everybody else but then i see Freya Tingley always with Robbie and she would never leave me and robbie to talk. Then that day i went home early. Then i said why does she ruin when i am with robbie. That i talk to Parker Croft and me go to see Freya Tingley and she was kissing Robbie. Then i was heartbroken. Then i ran to the forest with tears. Then Parker Croft yelled my name. Then i stop at the end then i cried and said why. Then i see my mother and sister ghost. Then i see a water and i said my family. Then i have many times when my father hurt me. Then i see i was wearing a small skirt and a small shirt then i see the cuts and scars that my father hurt me. Then i was sad. Then i look at the necklace my mother gave me. Then i see the letter my mother gave me. Then i yelled WHY MOTHER DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE...I WANT YOU AND SISTER BACK. That i was hurt inside. Then i see my eyes change into green. That i hear a voices and i turn and see him....