Home again

Y/n pov
That i wake-up and went to shower and i was wearing shorts and tangtop and converse. That i put my hair down. That i went to grab my car keys and i see Robbie come out his hotel. Then he saw me and said hi y/n i said hey Robbie. That he said let's hangout. I said yeah. That i wanted to have fun with you after a long time. I said yeah. Then he say my family miss you. I said Robbie i miss them too. Then he said let's go and see them. I said yeah i don't have anything to do today and you he said nothing. Then he said okay lets go. That we went to get are stuff and bought are tickets then we wait and are plane and we have fun then he was just take a picture then i was tired and i fell alseep on Robbie's shoulder.
Few hours past
That i wake-up and i see Robbie just looking at me then i blushing and i said Robbie we almost there. He said yeah and they said we are landing and i said okay and we got off the plane and after we went to his house then i said man many memories and he hugs me from behide and said yeah but you were in them i smiled and said yeah your right. That i said Robbie i want you surprise them all. He said okay but act normal. Then he went i knock and said hi everyone and they all hug me and they said how did you get here. I said Robbie tell them. They look at him and said we saw eachother at Los Angeles. They said aww so romantic. Then i said i guess and i said hey i am going to stay here for a bit. They said yeah and i said and as my thanks i make food for all of you just let me shower and you get a big dinner. That i went to my old room and i said it's been a while. That i unpacked my things and went to shower and i went downstairs and i went to the kitchen and i said okay then i was walk then i didn't feel good then i almost fall then i see Robbie caught me then i said thanks and i rember my father gave me something to drink and i was experiment of his never his daugther. Then i see my memories and i was scared then i said Robbie thanks then i went to my room and didn't come out then i.cried and went to sleep.

What is y/n?

Will Robbie still love her the way she is ?