Lost girl

Y/n pov
I wakeup with screams. I went down and see Robbie and Fiona screaming. I said what's happened. They said nothing and Robbie said i wanted to says that i get to choose a girl to be pan's lost girl before wendy darling comes to Neverland. I said who Robbie. He said you. I was shocked and said okay i will be the first lost girl i was happy and he said we just have to ask then for the part.

Robbie pov
That i said let's go to set now. That She went to change and i waited and we went to set and i said okay let's go to the car now shall we. That we went to set and she was happy and she hug me and said i am so happy to be here. Then i said okay let's see and she got the part. Then i see my scene and I have lots of part with her. Then i read it and it was that pan and her were lovers but pan have fell in love with someone else and have a kid. Sje left and never came back and she was happy life and i brought her to Neverland and she was sad and angry with pan. Then pan makes her fall in love but felix loves her. But she was dark and sad but it was perfect. Then she said i really got the part then she hug me and said yeah. That i see her and she saw characters henry,Emma,hook,snow white,evil queen, and neal. Then sje ran and i introduced them to her. Then she took pictures with them. Then she have fun. Then she was getting tired then it was getting late. Then i carried her bride style and put her in the car. That my parents said what happen. I said she got tired that i went to her room and she sleep so cute. Then she said Robbie.. Then i said so sweet. Then she said don't go. That i took off my shoes and pants and shirt. I fell alseep with her in shorts. She hold me and she said Robbie kay. That she smiled and i see her faces so sweet..

That i hug her and kiss her head and said night my losr girl.