FINDING LIFE IS PUBLISHED!

Author's note: So, here it is! I know I said it'll prolly take longer to be published than it should but I couldn't wait and decided to post. Finding Life is finally published and it now consists three chapters: Prologue, one, and two. Chapter three will be uploaded shortly, of course. (April 30, 2020)

* * * *

SYNOPSIS:

Blythe Juniper is empty. All she knew was pain and not much of a happiness of a since she was born. But when she finally ran away and landed into a good home, she was placed in high-school where she met him-Dean Hemmingway. The guy who was voted to be the king at their prom, and had her girlfriend voted for queen. Not only was he popular, but he was the only one that Blythe chose to get to know, letting him from the inside and out.

They became best friends, and now, starting the college experience together.

But that doesn't mean that they're not going to be in trouble. The fact that Blythe and Dean are living together is bound to bring up huge complications.

And there's someone after her, lurking from the start, wanting to get their revenge.

PROLOGUE: AT THE START

This was it. The moment we were waiting for—the pathway to finally get out of this hellhole. High school has been the worst of it all, and I say that with conviction as a person that have been living in a house filled with people who knows how to use every weapon there is. It hasn't been easy, especially when I've been juggling being in Notorious and being a normal teenager in high school.

It hasn't been easy, but I'm glad I'm graduating.

I finally get to be rid of all the mean girls and mean boys there are.

"Bly!"

I turn to the sound of the voice and see him, Dean. My best friend. The only person who I've let in besides the gang. He had his cap in his hands, still wearing the robe with its small string tied around his neck, but you can't miss seeing how muscular he looked at the buttoned shirt he was wearing. Long sleeves that hugged his toned arms and body.

It's not a wonder how most girls saw him as the guy they wanted to be with. He had a sense of carrying himself ever since I met him, he was known as the member of the football team. He was tall and bulky, he would give you a bright smile to let you see how his pearly whites, he'd charm you off of your feet with the stare he did with those bright emerald eyes of his.

Nevertheless, he never could get me to befriend him at first. It took a while and a lot of patience in his part for me to actually be his friend. I've never really depicted of us being best friends, and now, here we are.

With a small smile playing on my lips, we hug one another. "We finally did it," I whisper in his ear. "I thought I was going to die in this place."

He chuckles, the vibrations on his throat being heard loud and clear. "I was never going to let you," we let go of one another and his smile falters for a bit before his eyes glance at the phone I was holding. "Any luck with contacting them?"

Shaking my head, the smile in my face disappears.

I've been trying to contact Nate, trying to ask where he was through a series of text but I got none. I've also asked around at the gang, my first instinct going to call Antonio who picked up immediately and when I asked where Nate was, all I got was a short silence on the line before he responded.