"What are you doing in my place?" He asked the lilac haired male with a smirk.

"I came to get my property. So i'll leave now." He said bluntly and dean raised his eyesbrows in amusement.

"Your property?" He chuckled as he glanced at jungkook who was silently staring at the ground in fear and shock. He turned his eyes back to V who looked dead serious as ever.

"Yea. Got a problem with that?" He said and dragged the younger male with him out of the alley. Dean smirked as he saw the two figures disappearing.

"Interesting isn't it?" He said, turning to the two other males who were in his gang.

"The bad boy is falling in love~"

.

.

.

Jungkook kept quiet and let V drag him to god knows where until they stopped. The lilac head turned to him with anger-filled eyes.

"I TOLD YOU RIGHT! YOU CANNOT GO BY YOURSELF! FOR FUCK SAKE! YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF!" he screamed as jungkook just cried silently, flinching slightly at his tone.

"Stop crying-

A sudden weight on his chest stopped him from talking. The lilac haired male froze as he felt the time being stopped. Jungkook held onto his arms and buried his face inside the older's stiff chest. Taehyung could feel his leather jacket getting wet as the younger was hugging and crying onto him like a baby.

"H-hey....stop crying now." He stuttered softly as he saw jungkook sobbing even more louder. No one knows what in the world slapped him out of his senses as he surprisingly wrapped his arms around the shorter male.

His mind told him to push the latter away but his heart felt the need to protect the weak boy.

"Its ok." He whispered and looked away blushing, as he felt the warmth of younger in his body. He knew he didn't want to let go.

>>> 20 minutes later~ >>>

V watched the younger boy in amusement who was eating the ice cream like a five year old kid. His eyes and nose were still red from crying but he recovered quickly as V offered to buy him ice cream after the alley incident.

And now they were currently in baskin robbin's, eating ice cream. Well only jungkook though while taehyung just watched him eating it. His mouth and nose covered in strawberry ice cream as he ate it messily.

"I still can't believe that he is 16." V thought as jungkook giggled while eating.

"Yah you eat soo messily!!" The lilac head complained, grabbing a tissue and started to clean the younger's face.

"S-sorry." Jungkook whispered, smiling sheepishly. V stared at the younger boy intensely before turning away.

"Come on, i will take you home." He said, getting up from the table and walked away without waiting for the younger. Jungkook widen his eyes and rushed behind the older, grabbing onto the hem of his jacket like he always does. V sighed as he has already gotten used to it in the two weeks of being around jungkook. The latter had an habit of holding onto his jacket like a child, scared that he will leave him and go.

"Wahh your bike is so pretty hyung~!!!" Jungkook exclaimed as he stared at black kawasaki.

"It's name is Van." V said, smirking proudly as he saw jungkook expression.

"Wah really? Hi Van!!!!" The younger waved his hands cutely infront of the vehicle and V facepalmed at his dumbness.

"Aish just wear the helmet!" The lilac head groaned and pushed a helmet onto jungkook's head before wearing his own one.

"Hold onto me tightly ok!" He said more loudly due to the blaring sound of the engine. Jungkook nodded and quickly wrapped his arms around the older's waist. Taehyung went stiff as fireworks performed inside his stomach as he felt jungkook close to him. He shook his head and drove towards the direction of the house.

"Uwaah" jungkook muttered as he felt the cold wind hitting on his pale skin. It was fresh and soothing. The older looked at jungkook from the side mirror and smirked as he felt an idea growing in his brain.

He twisted the clutch lever more tightly, speeding up the giant vehicle. A gasp was emitted from jungkook as he felt fear rushing through his body.

"H-hyung!" He panicked and hugged the older more tighter, giving birth to a smirk on taehyung's face. He silently laughed to himself as he continued to speed up the vehicle and jungkook clenched onto him even more. It was like a nightmare to him. His stomach did flips as taehyung swayed the bike side to side, dogding the vehicles infront.

The moment went on forever as the bike finally stopped with a sudden harsh break purposely done by the older. He looked behind to see jungkook almost on the verge of tears spilling out.

Oh how oddly satisfying it was for the lilac haired male to the younger like in that state. His body trembling as he helplessly hung onto V like his life depended on it.

"Are you scared puppy?"

___________________________________

Helloo its meee😊😊💕

Finally my math and physics test is over so i can updatee...😀😀

Anyway i will reveal the character's age now😊😊 to avoid any confusion.

Jungkook: 16
Jimin:17
Taehyung: 18
Suga: 18( older in months then v)
J hope: 18
Namjoon: 19
Jin: 19

Hehe😊

Also

HOLY MOLYY😍😍😱😲😲💘💘💘

*sings while dying* have you seen my wig?! Have you seen my wig?!  😩💘🔥

Jin is the most beautiful and talented human being in this world! He deserves all the love!!! Stop sleeping on him (some)people! He is an angel!!💕