you came back?

It's been a week since that night. Currently, I was walking with Jun-Pyo right in the park the day after. He told me that it was something important, and somehow I was convinced that it was. I stuffed my hands in my pocket and watched as the cobblestone passed beneath our feet.

"So why am I here again?"

"I wanted to clear some things up between us."

"Us?"

"Not romantically I mean."

"I never thought the great Gu Jun-Pyo would take precious time out of his day to talk to me."

"Can you stop being sarcastic for one second?"

"Sorry,"

"Anyway, I want to apologize for all I've done to you. I know how much my friends like you and for once I'm swallowing my pride to receive your forgiveness."

"You want me to accept your apologies?" I asked. He snapped his head to me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's what I just said!"

"Fine then; your answer is no."

"What?" He stuttered.

"I will not be accepting your apologies,"

"Why not? Do you have finance problems? If you do I'll fix them!"

"That's not the point!" I waved my hand and crossed my arms.

"If you want me to take your apology, then you'll have to show me that you're sorry and work for it. I don't like sympathy, but what I do enjoy is people actually dedicating themselves to their words."

"Are you expecting me to work just so you can accept my guilt?"

"Well yeah. If you are truly a good person then I want you to be my friend. I never thought I would be saying this but here; if you're willing to express your guilt just for Yi-Jeong and Woo-Bin, then you can do it by using actions too. And if I am worthy of being your acquaintance then you will do just enough to make me forgive you. Got it?" I pressed my finger into his chest and put my hands on my waist. He hesitantly nodded and grunted.

"I don't get you women. You always want something from men don't you?"

"I don't think you should be talking. . ."

"Shut up." I sighed and smiled.

"Goodbye Jun-Pyo. Until I've seen you work hard enough, then I'll forgive you. Bye-bye!" I then began walking back home. I had to work that day so I knew right after I changed what to do next. When I arrived home I put on some work clothes. I put on a thin, blue polka-dotted dress over a white turtleneck with black tights and black flats and headed out the door.

"Hello!" I shouted throughout the restaurant. Jan-di and Ga Eul greeted me back loudly as I put on my apron and and fixed my headband.

"So anything happen recently?" Jan-di asked all of us.

"Nothing much, except school." Ga Eul said. I smiled to myself as I wiped the counters.

"So-Young?"

"Yeah?" I snapped out of my trance and responded.

"What happened?" They both crowded in my face. I laughed and tried to play it off cool.

"What? Nothing! Nothing happened." They remained with an unsure look on their faces.

"Are we going to have use the special method to get it out of you?" I widened my eyes and ran around the restaurant.