he's getting married?

I was sitting in the living room watching TV. I played with the brown bracelet as many Shinhwa commercials aired on. Jun-Pyo and his mother were in most of them. The doorbell rang shortly after and I snapped my head up. I looked through the window and saw it was someone familiar. I opened the door and smiled.

"Woo-Bin?" I asked. He grinned sympathetically and held out his hand.

"Care to join me for a walk?"

We walked slowly down the park path. If I had a nickel every time I walked down this road with a boy, I would probably be a millionaire. My hands snuggled in my warm pockets as our breath was foggy in the winter air.

"Why am I here?"

"I knew Yi-Jeong wouldn't tell you in person," He began. The sound of his name hurt my heart.

"What happened?" I said calmly, with some urgency in my voice.

"He's getting married."

Millions of questions raced through my mind, but only one came out.

"Why?"

"His father. Even though he never really worried about Yi-Jeong, he seems to now. He wants him to marry a famous potter like him. For his benefit." I stopped walking and looked down. Marriage? My heart really felt like it was shrinking by the second. I snapped my head up.

"When is he getting married?" I asked. Woo-Bin looked at me.

"After his graduation." I counted down the days in my head. That was only in three weeks. And for some reason, it felt like this was too surreal to be possible.

"Why so early?" I whispered to myself. Woo-Bin put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you really are meant to be, then you'll follow him right?"

I thought.

I rested my hand on top of his.

"Tell him good luck," I paused.

"Being a new husband to his wife." I took his hand off and slowly began walking back to my home.

"Seung So-Young!" I stopped hesitantly and turned my head.

"Listen to your heart." He put his hand over his heart. I continued walking. When was he leaving? He was only turning 18, so how could he get married so soon? My pace quickened and now I was running with small tears forming in my eyes. I stopped and collapsed on the ground.

"Why! Why do you have to leave me like everyone else? Why do you have to make me suffer when I really loved you?" I whispered the last part. I sobbed into my hands and slammed the concrete with my fist. Just then a motorcycle came beside me. I looked up to meet a familiar face. He helped me up and let me cry into his leather jacket.

"What happened?" I tried to pull away from his embrace but his arms were to strong. I gave up and weeped into his chest.

"He's leaving me. And I don't even know if I want to say goodbye or not." I whispered through my tears. He hugged me tighter and I leaned on him for support.

"Leaving?"

"That jerk is getting married." I replied. Ji-Hoo let go of me and gave me a helmet.

"Let's go to home." I looked at him then back at the helmet, my vision cloudy. But, I still managed to peep out a small word.

"Okay."

We arrived at his home and he helped me off. He lead me inside and immediately started making tea. I sat in silence as if my body was deflated.