epilouge, taken seven years later.

Eun-Jae walked with her husband, So Il-Hyun. They walked hand in hand, rings on their fingers.

"Remember that wedding?" Il-Hyun randomly started. "Ah, it just felt like yesterday that it happened." She laughed, remembering the days of her adolescence.

"Has it really been seven years?"

"Times flies quick." She smiled and started talking.

"I remember quite well. But as dramatic as it was, I wouldn't change a second." She spoke quietly in the spring air. Her husband laughed quietly.

"What made you do something so spontaneous anyway?" She sighed and wrapped her light cardigan around her body.

"After hearing you talk about all those things about your brother, and how little love he had in his life, I thought agreeing to your father about arranging a marriage was the best possible way. But then, he wouldn't stop talking about this mystery girl. She was like a goddess to him. It was amazing how he had no shame talking about her." She paused.

"And I started watching them. It sounds awfully creepy but it was by chance, and those chances that I did see them seemed like fate. He cried in front of her like a baby, something I've never seen. He smiled at her a different way I have never seen before, and hugged her as if she would disappear if he let go. And soon, I learned that I was blocking him from the happiness that I wanted just for Yi-Jeong. And to be honest, I was quite jealous. Love like that should never be split." She said calmly. She looked up at Il-Hyun.

"And I think they are happy they could finally be together forever after that." She smiled up at him as he smiled down. He then mumbled in her ear.

"I know they are."

So-Young held the small infant in her arms as fast footsteps approached the living-room. The baby's chocolate brown eyes gazed back at her in wonderment, almost bringing So-Young to tears as to what she and her only love created together. She gently tapped it's nose and giggled with him. Yi-Jeong rounded the corner and sat down with excitement. So-Young rolled her eyes and giggled, holding their child close to her body. Her lightly waved dark-brown hair shone in the light, as well as her small diamond ring on her finger. He pouted and stared at the baby.

"I swear," She glanced at him curiously.

"Every growing day he becomes more like you and less like me." She smiled and looked down at him.

"Maybe he'll be gifted of the hand that was once given to you." She whispered with a smile once again.

"Can you imagine? Our own son being a prodigy just like you. I can't believe it." He held his arms out and she carefully maneuvered the infant into his arms, admiring the way they interacted with each other.

"Oh little Jin-Woo! You're growing up so fast!" So-Young rolled her eyes.

"He's only a month old, Yi-Jeong."

"I don't care–wait! Look, he's smiling!" She giggled and shook her head.

"Because he loves us, that's why."

"No, only me~!"

"Yi-Jeong!"

Then, the doorbell rang.

Her head snapped toward the front corridor and she looked at her husband. He gave the same curious face back. She stood up and started toward the door.

Beautiful vases and illustrated children's books decorated the hallways, each having a special meaning to them. The books were dedicated to the same certain family, and the initials engraved in the mosaic vases were always the same.

S.Y & S.S

After seven years, So-Young became a children's author, and started writing books about morals and lessons she wanted her son to learn when he grew up. She even managed to bring Ji-Hoo Sunbae and his grandfather closer together, which she thought was a big accomplishment just for herself. Those two continued living together just as before. And as for everyone else, Jan-di and Ga Eul found love of their own, dropping out of school to help them and be with them at all times. Those men were Gu Jun-Pyo and Seung Sa-Do, So-Young's older brother. It sounded crazy, but after Sa-Do picked up a job at the porridge shop for his college textbooks, he and Ga Eul magically fell in love. That was surprising, even to the Seung family.

She opened the door after peeking through the peephole in the door. She widened her eyes at who were standing at the door. Three charming boys smiled back at her as she hugged them all at once. She let them in as they caught up without seeing each other for two years. A high-pitched giggle came down inside. The boys looked behind her.

"What was that?" Woo-Bin asked. She smiled.

"We didn't tell you you, did we," She patted her stomach.

"Can't you tell I'm a little chubbier than before?" Their eyes widened.

"You have a kid now!?" Jun-Pyo asked. She giggled and nodded.

"What's it's name?" Ji-Hoo asked.

"So Jin-Woo; that's his name." She stopped and presented them with her and Yi-Jeong's child. They quickly sat on the couch and stared at the baby, ecstatic and shocked. She smiled as she leaned on the wall.

So-Young thought in her head.

'Ji-Hoo, my soulmate. Thank you for always being there for me, and forever engraving your initials into my heart. I couldn't be more grateful to have met you. And I will never forget you. Thank you.'

'Woo-Bin, my protector. You are the kindest spirit I've ever known. And if someone ever messed with me, I know you would be there. Even if it was your best friend. I will always be grateful for someone like you.'

'Jun-Pyo, my laughter. We've had our ups and downs, but because of you, I've have grown strong to face the danger of reality. And as you act cold outside, you really are one of the the most caring people in my life. And now because of you, I think Jan-di has finally learned how it feels to be loved.'

"Looks like this story did have a happy ending," Ji-Hoo said. I smiled.

"A wonderful one that wouldn't be able to exist in Fairytales." I whispered.

'Dad, if you could see me now, I just want to let you know. These boys did change life, and I wouldn't trade anything else in the world to not have the opportunity to meet them. Thank you for watching me, and caring for me. But now as I grow older, I think they will be enough. Because without them, I wouldn't be the woman I am today. Again thank you. For everything you've done for me."

They started to pass around the baby like it was food. She sprung off the wall and urgently shouted at them.

"Hey! Be careful guys!"

"Let me have him!"

"No!"

"Hey!" She gave up and sighed. Though, a smile still remained on her face.

"Although you guys may be a pain, I wouldn't know would I do without you all."

Thank you again. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you one last time. For everything.

The End.