What's my name

I drove to Alexa's house and walked in, the front door was unlocked I walked to where her room was.

She was singing and dancing to music she had playing her hair swinging back and forth she looked really happy.

I lightly pushed the door open she smiled when she saw me and grabbed my hands making me dance with.

"Oh no I don't dance." I said.

She giggled "if I can apologize you can dance." I twirled her around and she laughed.

Her hair bouncing all over the place, the room was filled with her laughter more than the music. I smiled. She turned back to face me. She smiled and continued to dance running circles around me.

We were out of breath and dizzy she sat at her desk and smiled.

"That was fun."she said.

She sighed "I wanna be prom queen."

"What?" I asked.

"I was sitting here thinking about all of the things that I want to do and being prom queen is one of them. I mean my mom was prom queen and it would be amazing if I could be it too." I nodded.

"Then we have to make the posters for you to be prom queen." She smiled.

"You would really help me." I nodded.

She squealed and gave me a hug I wrapped my arms around her small frame never wanting to let her go.

We worked on the visual aid part today and got it completed. I walked with her to the kitchen.

"Okay so I used to do this thing where I would bake brownies and put ice cream on It along with other things and watch titanic.

"You liked that movie." I said with a disgust face.

"I absolutely love it, it's so romantic." I smiled.

"I never peck you as one of those girls that liked romance movies."

"What do I look like I like?" She asked.

"Reality tv." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! It's a lot of things that I hide about myself." She sat the brownie stuff on the counter I sat at the island watching her shake her hips. To Rihanna's What's my name.

She mixed it all in a bowl I slid my finger in the bowl and put the mixture on her nose.

"Hey!" She laughed. She spread some all on my cheek.

"Oh it's on." I said.

By the time we were done chocolate was all on our faces.

She stuck them in the oven.

"Okay then what kind of movies do you watch?" She asked.

"Scary movies." I said smiling.

"Oh god your weird." She said.

"I know." I whispered.

We sat on the couch she played a movie with a mixture of romance and thriller in it.

"Wait you still have chocolate on your face." She said.

She rubbed it off of my cheek and licked it.

I had to compose myself because in that moment I wanted more than anything to kiss her. To steal a kiss from her but what if she rejects me like Lena.

I'm always rejected.

I flashed a quick smile.

"Thanks." I said.

I was falling for Alexa Vega and wasn't sure if she'd catch me.