Fool me once

When I got home I had five missing calls from Lena and a text from Caleb.

I went to my bathroom and took a nice hot shower, thinking about Alexa the girl I absolutely can't stand made an impression on me. I don't know I feel like she's nicer than she lets on and it's annoying that she has to pretend to be mean to feel like she belongs.

🍃🍃🍃

I was at school walking through the hallway I walked passed Alexa and saw her sitting alone at a table, her friends had replaced her.

I was tempted to sit by her but I didn't. I continued walking into the cafeteria I once again saw Lena with her boyfriend she had that beautiful smile she flipped her hair.

She was talking and it sounded like angels I wanted more than anything to go to her and tell her that I'm in love with her. If she apologize to me i would take her back in a heartbeat.

"I knew you were in love with her." I turned and saw Alexa.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Take it from me, don't tell her it's going to ruin a good friendship lord knows you need friends." She said.

"Your one to talk." I said. She began looking sad.

"What ever do what you want." She said walking away.

"Wait Alexa I didn't mean-"

She bumped into Finn and Caleb and the rest of his crew.

"Just can't get enough can she?" Bill said Finn laughed.

"You know she never says no." Finn said.

"Go to hell Because you know what really happened." She said.

"Yea we did it and you were ok." He said she rolled her eyes and walked away but Matt pulled her back.

"Well I want to go next do I just sign a sheet and you schedule me in." I scoffed.

It's funny how she went from popular to hated and her so called friends just laughed at her a part of me felt mad about that.

"I'm surprise she felt anything given how small you are." I said.

They stopped laughing.

"How would you know, don't tell me you hit Jessica too." Bill said.

I shook my head and faked a laugh "Oh my god you didn't tell your friends about that picture you sent to Vanessa." He clenched his jaw.

This was when Vanessa and I were friends he sent her a nude and she sent it to us that was a night to remember we joked and laughed about that all day and night. But to my surprise she didn't expose him.

"Oh shut up jessadike we all know how your in love with Lena too bad she chose Stephen over you." Finn said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes They walked away Caleb looked at me with sad eyes I turned away from him and looked over to see if Alexa was ok but she was gone I looked over and saw Lena looking at me I walked out of the cafeteria and went to the bathroom.

I heard sniffing in the bathroom the door opened and it was Alexa.

"What are you looking at?" She said.

"Alexa what was that about?" She rolled her eyes and tried to walk away I grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me loser." I glared at her.

"You should stop with that because you don't have any friends and you could use all the ones you can get." I said.

"So can you your own friend kicked you to the curve." She said.

"Why do you always do that?! When someone's trying to help you, you insult them and make them hate you even more than they already do!" I yelled.

"I don't care!! Hate me! At least I'm not falling for someone who will never want me." I let go of her arm and blinked back tears.

"I was trying to help but now I see why your friendless, because you'll always be a bitch." And with that I walked away.

I can't stand her she loves to tear people down, I guess that me thinking we could be friends was on me, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, but never again because I officially don't care anymore.

I walked into the hallway and was face to face with Lena.