Dinner

"Jess."

"Lena."

"How are you." She asked I rolled my eyes.

"You mean after you chose your cheating boyfriend over your best friend yea I'm fine." I walked away and she sighed I wanted to go home I didn't even want to stay at school but I did I finished the whole day and I went to my car and to my surprise Caleb was standing beside my car waiting for me.

"What?" I said.

"You're mad at me."

"No I'm so happy that the guy that I thought was a good guy, friends like to slut shame people and you do absolutely nothing about it." I said sarcastically.

"Why do you care if my friend slut shame the bitch that made your life a living hell last year. Yea I knew about that." I shrugged.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know. And you don't get to call her that." I said he put his hands up in surrender.

I unlocked my car door and put my stuff in.

"Is it true?" He asked.

I frowned my face.

"Are you inlove with Lena." I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands.

"How long?" He asked.

"Forever." He sighed.

"Hey look, if she doesn't see your worth or how amazing you are then it's her lost." I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?!"

"For not being what you expected." He smiled.

"You're right you're so much more." He said. I smiled.

He walked away I got in my car when I pulled in I saw a black BMW in my driveway.

"Huh?" I got out of the car and walked into the house.

I saw my mom and Alexa laughing.

That traitor. I rolled my eyes.

"Jess, your home." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the celery she was cutting.

"Hey!" She said Alexa laughed.

"What didn't you tell me your friend was coming over." She said. I shrugged.

"I wasn't aware that we were friends." My mom hit my shoulder.

"Don't be mean."

"Can I talk to you jess." I rolled my eyes and nodded getting off the counter.

"My rooms this way." She followed me up the stairs and into my room.

My walls were painted dark blue and I had the Fray poster on my wall and supernatural.

She looked around and looked back at me I sat on my bed playing with my fidget spinner.

"Look I know I can be a bitch and I-i just wanted to say that I'm...... you know." She said I smiled.

"No I don't." I said she sighed.

"I'msorry." She said super fast. I laughed.

"I guess I forgive you." I said.

"Ok good because we have a project to do." We walked back into the kitchen where my mom was currently burning food.

"Mom this is why I tell you to stay out of the kitchen." She rolled her eyes.

"You can still save it, here let me." Alexa ran to the pot and turned the stove down.

She put water in the noddles and stirred it she went over to the meat and taste it.