She's so arrogant

She came to the door she rolled her eyes and invited me in.

"Lets go we're going to my room." She said.

I laughed.

"Something funny?"

"I wonder how many times you use that line on someone." I said.

"Listen if your gonna make fun of me you can leave" She said I sighed.

"As much as you make fun of me. You have no right to be mad." I said.

We walked into her room. I placed the bags on her bed and took the things out of it.

"Okay so you write the paper and I do the visual aid part." I said.

She rolled her eyes "what ever." She said texting.

"And if we get this done with early we won't ever have to talk to each other." I said.

"Yea I don't care."

I wanted to choke her but I knew that I had to keep my calm this is only until this project is done then I won't ever have to deal with this annoying bitch.

I placed the board on the floor.

"Okay so there's Venus, Mercury, Earth of course, um and-"

"Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune." She finished.

"Nice to know there's more than air up there." I said pointing to her head.

She got on the bed with me and grabbed one of the balls I bought.

"Did you buy paint so that we can paint the balls and put it on the poster, using sticks to hold it up." I looked at her.

"Nope." I said.

She sighed and put her head In her hands.

"Do you know how to do anything." She said.

"This is why your friends are limited your a mean obnoxious bitch who expects everyone to bow down to her." I said.

I'm so sick of being bullied by this mean bitch. She made my life a living hell last year and I'm not gonna let her do it this year.

She gasped "get out!!" She yelled.

"Gladly." I grabbed my things and walked outside to my car.

Isn't Alexa a bitch? What do you think about this chapter? Did you like it?