Party

^^^^^ Jessica's Mom

I called Lena.

"Hello." She said.

"We need to talk."

"Actually can I talk to you later, Caleb's having a party and I'm getting ready. Oh are you going it'll make him really happy if you were."

"No I think I'll stay home and watch Doctor Who." I said.

"Your no fun I'll call you after the party." I hung up the phone and drove home silently.

I walked in the house and my Mom was cooking dinner.

"Jessica is that you." She asked.

"No it's a burglar."I said.

She peeped her out of the kitchen and frown her face.

"Is that what you wore to school." I looked at my outfit and nodded. I was wearing a black jeans and a big black shirt with paint on it.

"Oh god no wonder your single." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the carrots from the fridge.

"Okay so I have a detention on Wednesday." I said eating the carrot.

My mom laughed.

"And I was partnered up with the diva." My mom grabbed one of my carrots.

"Wow that's awful." She said.

My mom is a single parent my dad moved on with his other family and left us to the birds he only calls twice a year and he never comes to see me because of his new girlfriend and stepdaughter Annie.

"And she criticizes everything I do, so I went to her house and she kicked me out because I went off on her for calling me dumb." I said.

"God you need to go out and have some fun." She said.

"No id rather sit inside and watch tv." She rolled her eyes and grabbed another carrot.

"And stop getting in trouble before I have to ground you." She said I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

"I love you mom." I closed my door and turned doctor who on I watched about three episodes I looked at the time and saw it was 9:45p.m.

Come on Jessica she's right you're a senior in high school you should be out partying not home by yourself. I got up and got dressed for the party.

I threw on a half bra and a plaid shirt with ripped skinny jeans my stomach was showing because I only had the top button buttoned.

I texted Lena letting her know I was coming to the party she responded with a bunch of emojis.

I got in the car and drove to Caleb's house I walked in and the music was blaring nearly making me deaf.

I looked around and was eye to eye with the devil herself Alexa.

This is going to be a long night.