You are a memory (Alexa's pov)

I woke up and brushed my teeth I looked in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom I looked at my dresser and saw a picture of my mom and me

Today is the day she died and it was a day I dreaded the most, I didn't want to go to school but I also don't want to be alone.

"Hello?" My dad said.

"Hey dad."

"How are you, I don't want you alone today." My dad said.

I sighed "I miss her dad, this is one of the worst days of the year."

"I know Baby and if I could get off of work and see you I would But this meeting was a must but I am coming back for your prom." I smiled.

"Really." I asked.

"Yes."

We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone I walked to the door and into my car driving to a place that made me extremely sad.

I was currently outside at the cemetery looking at my mom's grave I sat down and placed the red roses she liked on it.

"Mom I miss you so much. Why did you have leave me?"

"I wish you could meet Jessica, she's amazing and I'm sad that you won't be able to see me off to prom."
I sat there for a good hour before walking away and getting back into the car.

I sat there in the car and cried. I didn't want to go to school so I drove back home where I saw Jessica waiting on the steps with her hoodie on and her hands in her pocket.

I got out the car she looked at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"Your dad called." She said.

I couldn't hold it in anymore I ran to her she caught me and I cried in her arms.

Awww this was so sad, tune in for the next chapter Jessica's going to open up to Alexa.