Johnny

~3rd Person POV~

The moon hid behind a mass of clouds as the trees casted a shadow from the artificial streetlight. Johnny Cade had just endured another beating, not like it was anything new.

The young boy thought he could go on to at least his 18th birthday. What a juvenile thing to believe. The constant yelling and screaming had taken a toll on Johnny. He was slowly being driven to madness, beating after being, till one day he cracked.

His parents had instilled a sense of worthless on the him. Aren't your parents suppose to be your biggest supporters? If his own mom and dad couldn't love him, who could?

Tears ran down his dark tanned skin, slowly falling onto the ground. As stated previously, he just couldn't bare the constant dissapointed he was.

Sure, he had the support of the gang, but it wasn't the same. Johnny Cade only longed for one thing, and that was to make his parents happy. And if the cost of their happiness came at the price of his life, well then, he would pay it with no second thoughts.

So with that, dear readers, the boy with shaggy black hair and eyes filled with brokeness brought the gun to his head.

3. . .

2. . .

1. . .

Bang.

It was the thought that pulled the trigger for the gun. So, you ask which is more deadly, a gun or thought? Well, I think you have now acquired your answer.