No, just no.

-Ponyboy's Mind-

*Making his way downtown* *sees Cherry and immediately hides behind a wall* *peaks out*

Oh, my actual... it's Cherry.
Like the girl who I actually really like Cherry.
Damn, look at her. Her eyes shining so bright, they put the stars to shame.

And her cheek though. I mean, look at how she gently caress it! So smooth... unlike my flirting skills. If only I were a glove on her hand, then I would also touch her cheek (A/N- Ha, I feel lile being cringey today, okay?). Okay, maybe that's a little weird... 

Honestly, if I were her boyfriend, we would be that one rebellious couple. Always holding hands DURING class and sharing a single milkshake with only ONE straw. Cherry and I would also study in MY room with the door open... you know,  just in case there is a fire or something.

Gotta be safe, or at least that's what Sodapop says when he locks himself in the room with his girlfriend. They don't want anyone to interrupt their game of who can scream louder. He said maybe when I get older I can also play with my girlfriend. 😊.

Oh, no Cherry is coming my way! Abort mission! *runs away into a pole* Dammit, I didn't even have a book this time.... 

"Wait, it is my love. Oh, it is my love. Oh, that she knew she were. The brightness of her cheek would shame the stars as daylight doth a lamp." ... "See how she leans her cheek upon her hand. Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand that I might touch that cheek, (Shakespeare, 174).

the outsiders | imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें