💕Another Cade (Trigger warning)💕

Marie's POV-

A mistake. That's what I am. I deserve the beatings I receive from our so-called parents. Johnny, on the other hand, didn't deserve them. Yet, when my parents were drunk, he protected me.

Why? I'll never now. It was constantly hit after hit. Shot after shot of bittersweet alcohol. My father thought he was toughening up Johnny with each hit. But he just me to release whatever anger he had. Anger that I caused.

The very reason they fight is because of me. My mom had an affair that result in a worthless piece of sh*t being born, me. When my step-father found out, he was beyond pissed. He's the one the shot my father, a man I never met.

I quickly sat down on the couch, mentally preparing for the beatings to come. Tears rolled down my cheeks, dripping onto my shirt. I wiped them before my parents could notice. Johnny is dead. The one person that actually cared for me. Or maybe, he just acted like he did for whatever reason. I'm not sure.

Course, my dad was "exhilarated" that it was one less piece of trash in HIS house, but my mom, well, she took things a bit harder. We had just gotten word a few minutes ago. Now, my parents were exchanging weird glances at eachother. My dad's mood changed from happiness to anger in a matter of seconds as my mom muttered under her breath. A look of hatred clouded his dark eyes, giving him a menacing look. His jaw tightened. 

He exclaims, "Whatcha say? You f*cking sl*t of a women?" My mom put her hand to her cheek, after receiving a sharp slap to the face. Close to tears, my mom shouts back, "I said, 'he wouldn't be dead if you hadn't been hitting him all the time!'" She chocked on her sobs and continued, "he never would've hung out with them g*d damn boys!"

I've never witnessed my dad this mad before. Absolute fury. "That what you really think?" He spat on her, "Tsk, tsk, that boy needed some sense to knocked into him. Now I know where he got that back-talkin' mouth and lack of respect from." My mom seemed to cower in fear of what he could do to her. And trust me, he would have killed anyone who dared to defy him. I wanted to stand up for Johnny, but what good would that do? Guess I'm still a crappy sister even after his death.