Ponyboy x Johnny

Johnny's POV-
Frozen in absolute horror. I never wanted it to go this far. But, thing is, it wasn't my fault... how could I ever commit such a unmoral act against the one guy I loved, Ponyboy.

I promise you I told her to stop. She never did listen, instead she continued to smother my face with her lips. Sylvia was the name of the girl who used me.

Red lipstick stains covered my collar. The bittersweet taste of her lingered in my mouth from our previous act. Marks left on my skin from her nails. To think that scars now cover my heart and body.

No one will find out, right? About that one night that could end my brewing romance with Ponyboy. He's the one person I trusted. Sure I looked up to Dallas, but Pony was something different. I loved him...

I knew things were too perfect with Ponyboy. Something always has to ruin my happiness. I didn't deserve him, he desevered someone better. Like a guy/girl who didn't do things with other people.

He was suppose to be my one and only. Ha. How stupid was I to ever believe that?

Syliva lived to play the players. Heck, she cheated on Dallas every other night. I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

~~~

"Kiss me or else," she commanded with poison laced in her words. With every refusal to do her dirty will, she tortured me saying, "Do it, or else I'll tell Dallas you used me".

Here I was, cheating on Pony with no power to stop what was happening. Why did things have to come to this?