Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

AFTER WAITING FOR about ang hour at the receiving area, Ferrer finally called me in.

"I had her blood test done and as well as woman examination. Normally you would have to wait 2 days for the results but I can jeopardize the work if you'd like?" He said a little smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah sure."

"Then be here tomorrow afternoon. Anyway would you like to proceed with the Depo Provera?"

"Hmm I don't know, I guess I'll just wait for the results. If she's not clean, the shot would be inutile. I ain't risking my healthy sex life and have AIDS." I scoffed.

"Depo Provera takes about a day to take effects. If you wait for the results and she comes out clean before you decide to take the shot, you'd have to wait 'another' day for it to take effects, that would mean another day deprived of bangee. But if she turned out to be stained then just dispose her. Besides you wouldn't lose anything but the money for the shot which by the way will only be a cent to you." He chuckled while I glare at him. I'm not liking the terms he's using with her.

"Watch your fucking language." I grimly scold him. Bigla itong sumeryoso at tumingin ng deretso sa mata ko.

"Where did you meet her anyway?" Tumingin ito kay Paris na nakaupo..... kausap ang babaeng nurse.

"I think that's way out of your business Ferrer."

Mahina itong tumawa at tuluyang humarap sa direksyon nila Paris.
"I'm confident that she'll come out clean." Sabi nito habang nakatitig kay Paris.

"How can you say so?"

"I have been a doctor for years Stavros. I've encountered different patients with or without AIDS. I know one when I see one." He smirked and look at me. "And I'm positive that she's the latter." I narrowed my eyes at him. I don't like the way he looks at her. Like he knows something that I don't.

"What exactly is your point?"

"Nothing. I'm just being a doctor. And as a doctor I advice you to take the shot now and of course, a friend helping you from blue balls for too much time. Those are still two days." He looks at me mockingly.

"Tss! Shut the fuck up and just do it. By the way where did your brother go to again?"

"Oh Third? He's in Italy. That bastard still isn't giving up." Napahinga nalang ito ng malalim.

***

"ATE ANO YAN?" Tanong ko kay ate Jelay, siya yung nurse na kasamang nag test saakin, madaldal si ate kaya mabilis ko siyang nakagaanan ng loob, 36 years old at may dalawang anak. Habang magkausap sina Damon at yung doctor ay naging close ko siya. Speaking of Doctor Uno Ferrer, kamukha niya yung nakikita ko sa magazine na model na kung hindi ako nagkakamali ay Third ang pangalan, but doc looks a little bit older. Hmm baka magkaano ano sila.

"Ahh ito? Depo Provera. Para hindi ka mabuntis." Nakangiti nitong sabi, namula ang mga pisngi ko. "Nako, nahiya ka pa. Wag kang mag alala, sanay na ako sa mga ganito lalo na sa panahon ngayon. Mas marami pa kaming naging pasyente na mas bata sayo kung tutuusin. Marami pa nga dyan pasyente ditong nanganganak na sa labin-limang taong gulang lamang. Hay iba na talaga ang panahon ngayon. Masyado ng mapupusok ang mga kabataan. Nung mga panahon ko, pag nakita ako ni mamang may kasamang lalaki kurot sa singit ang abot ko. Tsaka isa pa nasa legal na edad ka na, normal lang na makipag sex ka sa asawa mo hindi na yan maiiwasan. Kung bakit ba kasi ayaw niyo pang magkaanak ha?" Tumawa pa ito na lalong nagpainit sa pisngi ko. Asawa? Si Damon? Isang malaking joke.

"Are you done here?" Napatingin ako kay Damon. Papalapit ito saamin kasama si Doc.

"Yes sir. We're all done."

"Good. We have to go Paris." Inabot nito ang kamay saakin na tinanggap ko naman. Lumabas kami ng hospital at sumakay sa kotse niya.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" Tanong ko sakanya. Tumingin siya saakin at matiim akong tinitigan. Medyo naasiwa ako ng konti at napaiwas ng tingin.

"We have to talk."

"About what?"

"About what happened at the restaurant."

***

Nandito kami ngayon sa opisina ni Damon. Kinakabahan ako sa mga pwede niyang tanungin. Nilaro laro ko ang ilang hibla ng buhok ko para kumalma ng onti. He's there sitting on his swivel chair behind his desk while I'm still standing in front of his closed door.

"Come here and sit down." Pinilit kong ihakbang ang mga paa ko at tumigil sa tapat ng mesa niya. Uupo na sana ako ng pigilin niya ako. "Not there, come here." Kahit naguguluhan ay umikot ako hanggang sa nasa harap na niya ako. Hinawakan niya ang palapusuhan ko at hinila ako paupo... Sa kandungan niya.

Nanlalaki ang mga mata kong tumingin sa kanya. "A-anong"

"Now we can talk. So talk." napaiwas ako ng tingin sa kanya and focused at the knot of his tie instead.

"A-ano bang dapat kong sabihin? I don't even know what we have to talk about." It'd kinda true. Not knowing what we have to talk about is making me nervous and fidgety. I'm sweating cold and I feel like I'm a child that has done something bad but does not  know what it might be and getting scolded. Yeah I definitely got my tongue cought by a cat.

"You, De Leon, Cordova and restaurant. Does that ring a bell?" I can feel him staring at me oh my god. "Look at me and please do stop playing with my tie." Agad kong nabitawan ang neck tie niyang hindi ko man lang namalayang pinaglalaruan ko na pala. Napatingin ako dito, practically at him grey eyes.

Nang hindi ko parin magawang magsalita ay napabuntong hininga ito.
"Well I guess I'll start then. I... I'm sorry."

"Huh?" To say I'm surprised is an understatement. I'm flabbergasted.

"Anybody in your position would naturally think or say I'm taking advantage or am forcing you to do this. And I guess you're right, maybe I did get a little too hard on you." I just gave him a deadpan look.

"Ok I did got hard on you. No pun intended. And I'm sorry about that... I'm sorry because I'm not sorry about what I did." Sinamaan ko ito ng tingin. Ano to? Lokohan? Nagsosorry siya pero hindi siya nagsosorry?!

"I'm not getting your joke. Please do enlighten me."

"Trust. Is one of the element of the participants' relationship that is most important. The concept of trust outline any healthy BDSM activity or relationship. Submitting yourself requires an extraordinary amount of trust, not to mention bravery and confidence, towards your dom. Implementing such emotion to someone, you must expect that trust not to be abused by the receiver. And submission doesn't mean weakness, but it mean accepting power to control."

"Anong.. ibig mong sabihin?"

"Accepting someone’s submission is similar to an exercise in trust: you have to acknowledge that they have put a lot of faith in you and respect it. Because the moment this trust is damaged for any reason or withdrawn, as is the right of the giver. You must also recognize it might be impossible to earn it back. The Dom dominates the relationship, but the submissive has the control upon any decisions. Being submissive doesn't mean being powerless. Nothing empowers a Dom more than the power given to him by a willing submissive."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Guys I didn't want to make people think that BDSM is an abusive relationship between a man and eoman; manxman; girlxgirl or any other. I didn't want you to think of it as a taboo topic. From the start yes maybe it looked like Damon was actually forcing Paris in that kind of a relationship and I admit that that was my mistake. I started to write this story without actually knowing things about the lifestyle. Got the idea from the movie 50 shades and that was a big mistake. Through the passing of the time I became more and more fond and devoted to BDSM that I stared searching about it. It's hilarious na umabot ako hanggang sa pag sign up sa mga sites that BDSM is connected. I learned a lot. I learned too much that I thought 'Basura pala yung sinusulat ko'. I'm actually afraid that I might have offended or might offend someone in the lifestyle. Nahihiya ako sa kanila. So I'm gonna start by sorting all the mistakes in the story. So please learn with me throughout the story. BDSM is not only all about pleasure. It's a relationship which requires a lot of understanding and deep emotions. Sana may matutunan kayo sa mga soon na isusulat ko. Thank you for your time. Xoxo