Chapter Fourteen:

Asuna's POV

Without me realizing I had fallen asleep during the trip.  And I was in the back of a carriage . Looking at the town, as I see villagers smiling and children pointing to the carriage I'm in. The town was beautiful. I looked thru the back small window seeing villagers running following.

Soon coming to a stop, I looked forward seeing a beautiful castle. And a female with blonde hair, waiting calmly with perfect posture.

The door opened Yuriko stood tall.  Prince jumped out barking, his tail wagging.

I take a deep breath and begin to make my way out.

"It's the princess!" I heard villagers yell bowing. I begin walking up the stairs the women smiled, losing her posture she runs and hugs me.

"Welcome home." I hear her whisper. She begins to walk inside. I followed Prince at my feet.

"I'll have one of our maids show you to your room. And put you in the right attire." She clapped her hands and two ginger female twins run up.

"Your highness." They say in unison...

Hikaru and Kaoru...thats who these females remind me off.

"Princess Asuna, please follow us to your room."

I nod and follow them.  They opened the double doors expose a huge room. It was bigger than the my actual room.

"We will let you settle in." They bowed and left.

I didn't get to say thanks..

"Prince..I don't think I'm even Princess materiel." I flop on my bed as he joins.

"I wear converse and ripped jeans. Not long dresses and heels. I slouch and burp and play in dirt. Not sit perfect and use manners. I don't listen to classic, I listen to rock. I don't waltz I do hip hop and ballet. I wish Sano was here."

"And who may this Sano be?"  I sit up seeing the Queen, I mean my mother.

"Sano was my butler since I was little. He practically raised me."

"Oh yes, that Sano. Your father has talked about him."

"So mom how did you and dad meet."

She giggles and sits down.

"Well a long time ago, I decided to sneak out the castle. And explore I wasn't princess or queen material. So one night I went out of town where your father was, a few years older then myself. He was at a bar. And we both ended up drunk and bed. Then we went our separate ways. I then had you and I told him and he made a contract to have you until you are 16. Then you'd have to come back here. And rule. I also found out he regretted making love with me. Because he wasn't in the right mind, since his wife in France was ill. But he never regretted you. Oh in a months time a ball in your honor will be held. And starting tomorrow you'll be attending a Princess and Prince Academy."

"Okay mother." She kissed my forehead and left.

Great a new life..as a Royal.