Chapter Eight:

Asuna's POV

I woke up from yelling across the hallway. From whom, probably Kyoya seeing his uniform for the first time. I giggle in delight.

I stand up walking to my closet. Stripping my clothes off. Slipping black underwear and a blue bra.

"You little brat! Do you really expect me to wear this?!" Kyoya yells barging in my room. He walks towards me.

"In matter a fact I do. So get dressed Ootori." I slide on black jeans and a grey tank top with a black long sleeve, with my jacket and grey high top converse.

I glare at him soon seeing a small blush on his cheeks.

"Hurry up and get dressed or I'll make you wear that uniform all month."

"Ugh. Nuisance." I hear him walking out but before he left I chucked a show at his head hearing an ow. SCORE! That's what he gets for barging in while I'm half naked. I had my hair down as usual, since I have no more hair ties.

I walked out and was passing the kitchen.

"Where do you think you are going?" I turn seeing Kyoya in his uniform I hold in my laughter staring at him

"For your information loser. I'm going to school." I begin walking away

"Not until you eat." I felt arms wrap around me, I was lifted up, I pout as he brings me to the dinning area. He sits m e in the chair.

"Eat." He smirks I sigh taking a bite of the pancakes that were placed in front of me.

"Is this going to be a daily thing?" I question taking another bite

"Yes indeed it will. So I wouldn't skip a meal if I were you..or else I'll punish you." He glares at me and I glare back.

"Whatever." I sigh finishing. Soon seeing the time. "We're late!"

I begin to run towards the door remembering that Sano took the limo, because I asked him to go shopping for me.  I look behind me seeing Kyoya running as well in his lovely uniform.

"Try to keep up your highness."I smirk starting to run to school. I ran through town crossing the bridge. I kept running faster, as I ran across the street not looking across the street trying to reach my school that was across the street. I didn't see that a bus was coming

"Watch out!" I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back, I was in someones chest, and whoever it was smelt good. But I was to scared to look up at my hero. My heart beating fast. 

"Aye are you okay?" It was a male voice that I haven't heard. 

I stepped back, quickly bowing. "Thank you for saving me." 

I look up seeing a tall red head. Our eyes were locked and pink flushed his cheeks.

"Baka you didn't answer my question, are you okay." He looks away messing with his tie, looking over his uniform we goes to the same school as I.

"Umm yeah. I'm Asuna Suoh."

"R-Ritsu Kasanoda." He bows 

" He bows 

"Asuna..you..need to slow down.." I heard the annoying nerd pant I growl

"I don't need to slow down you need to catch up..baka." I turn my body walking into the school.

Man now I don't even want to go to class.  I walked through the hallways, going to the roof. I closed the door, I play my music out loud. I begin to dance, singing the lyrics. 

Without realizing it, after a few songs, A certain song that came on, it sounded like it meant so much to me. When we were us by Mark Mejia. I began dancing to the beat, soon I wasn't dancing alone. Someone was dancing with me, I twirled. Smiling at this person, whose face was hard to see in the sunlight. 

It hurt, something hurt and it didn't feel right. Only being able to see how tall he is and his red hair. 

When the song ended it was me chest to chest with this mysterious person. 

"Don't forget me, I promise I'll be back." I heard it whisper in my ear and felt a peck on my cheek. Looking up only seeing nothing, nobody even there. Just some type of sparkle that disappeared.

What the hell was that? I decided to go to class, after hearing the bell, even though I was still out of it. Feeling as is I'm missing something. It hurt, something hurt and I couldn't tell what it was. Everything seemed fuzzy and getting dizzy.

"Aye..you okay?" I saw someone in front of me. I couldn't recognized anything it was a blur the figure blurry.  "Asuna?"

I felt my eyes grow heavy and felt my self falling but never hitting the ground.

--