Chapter Fifteen:

Asuna's POV

"Princess it's time for school. We set your uniform in the bathroom."

I groan rolling over falling off my bed. I sit up quickly sighing.

" You may leave." I ship them away when I hear the door shut I stand to my feet looking at the bed.

Its a large as bed and I ended up falling off it..what are the chances? None there should be no chances but it happened.

I walk to the bathroom seeing a blue & black plaid shirt, with a white button up dress shirt. Mid length black socks, ugly black dress shoes. There was a blue tie with black lines. Then a blue sweater with the school logo on the heart.

I take a shower, my shampoo and conditioner smelt like vanilla. My body wash some type of flower.

I turned off the water. I grab a towel and wrap my body. Rummaging through the bathroom I found a hair dryer and of course I dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail. My bangs covering my eye. I put my uniform on. Perfect fit. I looked at my shoes throwing them in the trash, I grab my all black converse, slipping them on.

"See you later Prince." I scratch behind his ear and he licks my hand as his tail wags.

I walk out my room seeing my ride waiting for my presents.

I stepped in and was driven to school.

I put my earbuds in, closing my eyes.

-

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes, taking an earbud out.

"You're here Princess."

"Thanks Yuriko." I step out looking at a huge school in front of me.

I begin walking up, when I noticed that boys had a similar uniform. Same top part but to fit a male body. And then pants just plain black.

"Ew look at her." I heard a snobby comment turning my head I see some girl talking to her friends pointing at me.
"She looks like a freak."

I growl walking up to her.

"Hey umm do you mind not calling me a freak. Or pointing at me. Or how about this don't look at me period."

"Ugh! Rude do you know who I am?!"

"Oh im so sorry, princess I didn't let you introduce yourself, go on."

"That's more like it commoner. I am Princess Kuroki."

"Everyone bow down to Princess Kuroki, Princess of all bitches. Now my turn to introduce myself." I give her a smile "I'm Princess Asuna. My mother is.."

"Queen Winter. Omg! You are that Princess whose been gone for a really long time!" I turn my head seeing this girl with sparkle in her eye.

"Yea..that's me. Now Kuroki. I don't know how this princess shit works. But trust me when I tell you this. I am not no princess, and I have no problem kicking ass."

I rolled my eyes and walked in the school.

"Hi! I am Princess Lilac! I'm a huge fan of your kingdom."

"My Kingdom? I'm still confused on this whole princess thing." 

"Okay first I'm kinda confused. I thought from stories you ended up being tanner."

"Oh umm yea. I do have tanner skin it's just I need a certain amount of light. I'm not much of a person that goes in the sun."  I say awkwardly.

"Oh well girl being here, you'll get you tan back, and your hair will transform into this fabulous look."  She takes my wrist and drags me through the hallways.

"Mrs.Officr lady, Princess Asuna needs her  schedule." Lilac smiles

The lady stuck a file up. And I take it. Leaving the office Lilac takes it out of my hand.

"We have all classes together, besides out last. I have book club. You have ballet."

A ballet class..

"Okay so it goes Math, History, Gym, Lunch, English, Our Language class we learn three, science, ballet for your last class.  Friday's we do princess activities."

"Oh okay." I smile following her to Math.

"So by your kingdom. I mean that after the contract broke, and when you are princess material, you'll rule the entire kingdom."

"The entire kingdom..."

"Yep!  Out of everyone in this school. You'll most likely get the crown first."

The whole class period after me introducing myself Lilac told me about things I should know. And that I should have a library in my kingdom and to look at books there

Each class ended up going by fast. Until I reached Ballet.

"Haha look at the New girl. " some snobby girl laughs annoyingly. "I bet she doesn't know how to dance!"

"Okay class, shh. Princess Asuna is it? Let's see what you know." My dance teacher says waving his hand.

Once I finished I looked at everyone as they were shocked.

"What? Thought I didn't know ballet? I'm a famous ballerina. " The bell rung and I smiled walking out. Seeing Lilac running down the hallway towards me.

"So remember to ask your stylist to help unlock your beauty. I mean you already got a little darker."

"Yea that's because ballet is an pretty much a sun box. And we eat lunch outside and gym is outside. I've never been in so much light. " I groan as her and I walk up front.

"Wait where do I get my ran from?" I asked her she laughed a little

"Your moms side of the family. Your mom had some skin pigment thing. But you got lucky and got other generation skin tone."

"Oh." Soon I see the car pull up and expecting Yuriko to step out Sano does

"Sano?!" I smile tears filling in my eyes I run to him wrapping my arms around him

"I'm glad to see you too. Let's get you home, your mother has a few things she wants to do with you. And look your getting your tan back."