Words

Hi readers, since I want to have a connection with my you I will tell you how i came up with this fic.

Well, I was in 7/11 months ago with my journal with nothing as in zero idea on my mind. I was waiting for a friend, she's troubled with her love life and she likes to play dota for distressing. Pag dating niya, she offered me a drink after having coffee. We stayed there until 10pm, it was her own schedule for playing dota.

When we were about to leave, a crew opened the door for me. When I was on the other side of the street waiting for a cab, I can see that crew mopping the floor and my friend walking towards the computer shop a few blocks away from the store. So right there, I imagined what if maichard play as a cute crew and a troubled lady dota player, with so much mystery from their past.

I originally planned it to be just a fluffy fic. But I want to get lost in my characters and their journeys. And I want my story to have a deeper sense. I don't know if I delivered, but that was my intention. I hope to be that kind of writer :).

So, again thank you for taking a journey with me. Like you I was pained by this fic too. I struggled the same as Zhaira and took the time like Zachary while sacrificing a lot in the process.

Zachary is a name I would like for a future son, if God permits. And Zhaira is a name from one of my former students.

Till the next one, I hope :)

God bless! I appreciate you all.

~ fly