Chapter 50

And so I graduated. Sawakas! It's awkward at first kasikasabaykonggrumaduate juniors ko. Well, the batch doesn't matter as long as you have your diploma. 

Sent pictures and videos to Zach. He was so happy and proud. But, mas matagal pa sila nag-usap ng tatay ko kesa minsan iniisip ko baka ampon ako at si Zach ang tunay niyang anak ha ha ha.

I wished he was there, but in my heart he is. After three months since I graduated sakaulitnagka-signal si Zach. He told me na sobrang busy naniya. He has to work double time because he is aiming to be a cook. Of course I'll support him all the way.

Dad offered nanang Rosa to stay over the mansion and she said yes. Me and Zach could ever be so happy. When we got back to Antipolo to get her things and then went home to Baguio, she visited tatay Gary's grave. And for the first time I finally said.

"I'm sorry"

"Shh. Hindi mokasalanan. It needs to happen"

Nanang saying that makes my happiness and contentment be more justifiable. I feel guiltless when finally I have said my peace from the burdens I chose to bear. Though unnecessary.

She's busy with gardening around the mansion. She takes care of me, especially because I don't know how to cook. When will I ever!

"Nak, ilang araw ka sa manila?"

Rosa asks Zhaira as she packs her things.

"i'm not sure pa po eh. It might take a week'

"I see. Wag kang papalipas ng kain ha! Masyado kang subsob sa trabaho nakakalimutan mong kumain"

"Yes nang" "Uhm. nang? Sobrang busy ni Zach. Two months ko na siyang hindinakakausap ng maayos"

"Ako rin naman. Alam mo naman yon parang ikaw, sobrang babad sa trabaho"

"Mahigit isang taon narin siyang nasa barko, wala manlang ba siyang balak magbakasyon?"

"Kaya paba?"

She embraced Rosa from behind

"Kaya nang. It's just my childish way of saying I miss him so much"

"Then save your act. Uuwi din yon"