Chapter Three

Three o'clock in the morning when her phone alarm woke her head up from sleeping flat on the table.

She irritatingly pulled her phone from her wallet and pressed the stop icon.

"ARgh!!! oona! I'll get up, I'll get up"

The crew keeps on preying on the pretty but wasted girl in the corner.

She brushes her hair with her hand and ate one piece of Mentos. Zhaira knows the eyes of gossipers are feasting on her, but she doesn't mind. 

At the same time, Zachary was mopping the floor and telling his co-workers to stop laughing or they might get caught.

"kayo, ano kayo eh itigilniyonayan"

"suss, gusto mo lang ma-solo eh"

"puro kayo kalokohan"

A lady, suddenly went inside and hugged Zachary.

"Bhe!!!"

Zachary smiled upon seeing his girlfriend surprising her.

"Uy!!!" (hugged her back) "anong ginagawa mo dito? anong oras na ito oh, saan ka galing?"

"Ano kabasyempre miss kita. Isa pa nag-ot kami eh kaya dumaan nalang din ako dito since hindi kapa tapos." "but wait, bakit hindi kapa nag-out? Until 2 am ka langsabimodiba? May absent?"

"Ah, oo si Elmer may sakit tsaka maya-maya rin naman out nako eh"

"I see. Nag-alala naman ako sayo, you work so hard bhe"

"Eh syempre para sa future diba?"

While the couple are exchanging their sweet talks, Zhaira tried her best to compose herself and stand up. Swaying and still with a blurry sight, she leads her way through the glass door.

"angsweet sweet mo talaga"

 Suddenly, Zhaira bumped into Liane, Zachary's girlfriend that burst their sweet bubble. 

 "aray!!!! anuba!"

.

Zhaira covered her mouth that was about to vomit.

"Sorry miss, sorry. Excuse me, sorry ulit"

Liane raised her eyebrow and looked at Zhaira from head to foot. She wipes her dress and start ranting.

"Ano ba naman kasing oras na naglalasing pa, ibang mga babae nga naman ngayon oh"

Zhaira heard and stopped from walking. She turned back and stared at Liane fiercely. Zachary is familiar with Zhaira's mood, he tries to stop Liane from the unnecessary rants.

"bhe, wag na. Lasing nga eh isa pa customer yan"

"bhe, anong wag na? nakaka-asar kasi mga ganyan! Anong oras na, pumaparty pa"

Zhaira pointed her finger at Liane.

"Hoy!!!" (covered her mouth again) "ikaw? saanang meeting? Lakasmaka-vest alas-tres na may presentation pa?"

"Excuse me?!!! Do you even know what i'm talking a bout? Palibhasa kasi siguro wala kang work, kundi tumambay at maglaseng miss. Look at yourself, you look so wasted and... cheap!"

"bhe! Stop. ang dami ng nakakarinig oh!"

"No don't stop me okay."

Zhaira wanted to respond, but she couldn't control it any longer. She needed to release it outside.

"hoyyyy!!!! Miss blazer... (She covered her motuh again) dikitapapatulan next time nalang" "Zach, unana ako ah"

Liane's frustration got worse.

"Zach? First name basis? So magkakilalana kayo ganon?"

"Bhe, wait lang. huminahon ka nga muna"

"Miss, don't worry. Walangkami"

Said Zhaira who started to walk her way out again.

Liane crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"Oh yes, that I know. My bhe wouldn't fall for some cheap chick"

Zhaira swallowed her vomit and turned back again to the couple.

"Girlfriend motalaga to?" She asked Zachary. She stared at Liane who seemed to be her opposite. Prim and proper lady.  "niloloko ka lang neto"

Then Zhaira run outside quickly to vomit.

Liane was in a rage, but Zachary stopped her from further ranting.

"Palagibayandito?"

"Ngayon lang. Hayaan mo na, lasing nga eh"

While Zachary tries to comfort his girlfriend, Zhaira is outside releasing her frustrations.

"Shit. Hindi na ako iinom"

"Last nayungbukas"

~ Nothing's gonna cover up a wicked heart.