Tenth poop

This. Loop. Has. Got. To. Be. The. Freaking. Stupidest.

Unfortunately, in this loop I went into more spying and such. And of course the main target is the Saint, who's name is Sakurako btw.

The reason why, is well the loop starts the moment I met her and it always ends because of her.

So its probably has got something to do with her.

So with that thought in mind I continued to observe her and unfortunately the other males apart of her little harem as well.

Those guys....

They're freaking weirdos. That is all I can say.

You know when I look back on how I died it's actually quite funny too.

To start of.... okay, but this is really stupid but.... I think my fiancé is a masochist. At first I thought he was interested in her because of her unusual behaviour and her refusing to bow down to his title ( making him interested in her).

But think about it.... I remembered after she'd slap him, punch him, and that one time kicked him because he was being himself (aka a total jackass) he'd smirk and look at her 'retreating' figure as she left after giving a 'speech' and such.

Oh and on how I died!

As I was sta- I mean observing her, her actions weren't out of the ordinary. Well, in composition of her outrageous personality of course.

Following her after awhile, while she was shopping with a guy, she got upset with the guy and slapped him, afterwards running away. ( The guy was also quite the weirdo after she slapped him cause he looked at her back like cupids arrow had just struck him, I swear every time she hits or yells at a guy they fall for her.)

So after the Saint ran away she ended up lost and went into the forest making her even more lost and all alone. Well I was with her so technically not alone but still lost because I followed her but I'm not just gonna pop up and say 'hi, it's the girl who hates your guts and I have no idea where we are because I followed you here and I'm also alone so....' Yep, no.

So the Saint being the Saint decided to take a bath in a conveniently nearby lake but of course I didn't know that.

Also there was actually a demon in the lake about to attack the Saint and there was another guy also following the Saint and for some reason we all decided, (me accidentally ) to appear in front of her while the Saint was bathing.

When we all showed up at the same time...

I was like: 囧 Wtf

The guy was like:⚆ _ ⚆ huh?? Probably thinking: it was supposed to only be me and Saint....

The monster was like:( RAWWWWRR//◣ 益◢//)

The Saint was like: (∗∕ ∕•̥̥̥̥∕0∕•̥̥̥̥∕) kyaaaaaaaaa~

I honestly did not remember how I died in that chaos.