...

A unfaithful fiancée + Stick in the ass assholes + Demon King who wants to destroy the world + Mentally disabled parents + beautiful Saint who constantly attracts stupid monkeys (males) + A saint who's brain isn't made out of the usual stuff + Shady Dude + Shadier people + An always serious and depressing atmosphere with school and stuff going on + Bad endings And continuous time loop. In the end what does that equal? A pissed of villainess who doesn't give a damn anymore.
_____________________

Rose De Ne Mark Gretœcé was a normal daughter of a duke. The fiancée of the crown prince of course she would be wary of other females. But that didn't mean she was guiltless in her crimes. Suffering a short lifetime of jealousy and heartache she breathed her last breath I her cell. Her second lifetime wasn't as peaceful either and then her third and then fourth, fifth, sixth....

Warning Spoilers!!!!!!
Characters:

Rose Mark Gretœcé: Daughter of the duke she was spoiled after dying she found herself back to the day the Saint came again and again.

Sakurako Watanabe: The Saint of Prophecy who was destined to defeat the demon king. She was teleported from another world.

Arisu Chikasu : An odd girl who was also transported with the Saint of prophecy. She is always seen observing.

Yamato Satomi : A handsome boy who was transported with the Saint of prophecy he is the child hold friend of Sakurako and has a crush on her. He is shrouded in mystery.

Roberto Ven Helstonnè :

Charles  don Jesonne Pearont:

Markus Mcbeths:

Mace Nightwing:

Ace Nightwing:

Jonathan Rosh Marice:

X:

Violet :

Venus :

Belle:

Angelique: