Part 1

The first time I met her I was instantly charmed even for a moment. She was a gift from the heavens, summoned with a fate that was bestowed millenniums ago.

She had an unworldly aura just as the muses of prophecy sang. She was a flawless person but never exceeding as to be so much that she looked too beautiful and be heavy on the eye. It was more of the opposite she was gentle on the eye and glowing with purity and light.

So in the end I who was more beautiful then her was less than worthy and held less then a candle in her presence.

At first it was nothing but uncertainty at her status, her looks were average, her manners were unladylike, she was clumsy, loud and out spoken, rash even always getting herself in trouble and always speaking back.

Then it grew envy and jealousy at how that girl attracted everyone even her fiancé.

She didn't know why and how but it all started with a sentence, then it came to an end with one plan. The plans grew in numbers and then in severity.

Then everything went out of control and she wanted to murder that woman.

But I was caught.

Gone were the lavish party and pretty dresses that I took for granted....  and so I was ruined.

Thus my life came to an end.