28. The accusations

Sanskar reached mm and what he saw made him shocked.

Flashback:
Ragini was very angry on Swara after morning incident. She was finding any way to show Swara low in everyone's eye. She just wanted to make her feel the pain when everyone will blame her. After thinking for a while, she gets an idea and she smirked thinking that.

Ragini (monologue): It's just superb idea. Now, I will see how will you come out of this trap. You didn't do right Swara. You didn't do right by slapping me. You have to pay for messing with me. You can do anything for this family's happiness na? Now, let's see who will support you. Sanskar already hates you and now you will be more broken when no one will stand by you. Just wait for evening and enjoy till then because after that you will cry only and then you will be thrown out of this house.

In evening,
Everyone was present in the hall. They were normally talking. Swara was in kitchen and doing some work. Arshit was with AP. Ragini and Laksh were in there room.
Suddenly Ragini came outside her room shouting and Laksh was following her and explaining her something.

Laksh: Ragini, Atleast listen to to me first?

Ragini: No Laksh, I don't want your explanation. ( Going downstairs)

Laksh: Ragini, you are thinking all wrong.

Ragini: No Laksh, I m right.

Everyone look at them confused. Ap come forward and asked.

Ap: Ragini, Laksh, what happened? Why are you both fighting like this?

Laksh: Nothing mom, It's just Ragini has some misunderstanding. It will clear soon. It not such a big matter.

Ragini: (shouting) It's not a big Matter? Really Laksh?? It's not big Matter for you? Here that Sw....( Interupted by Laksh)

Lakshv Shut up Ragini!! Not a word more. I told you na that you are getting wrong and yes it's not such big matter. It's between us. So, we can settle it together. No need to announce it to everyone.

Swara who heard shouting voices from hall, got confused and came out to see what happened suddenly.

Ap: One minute Laksh. Let her say. What happened Ragini? What's the reason?

Ragini sees Swara coming outside and fumes in anger. She went toward her and hold her shoulder harshly and says: This is the reason. She is reason of everything. It's all because of her that today me and Laksh are fighting.

Swara got confused. She was feeling pain due to Ragini's tight grip on her. She tried to remove it and understand the matter.

Laksh: Ragini, You have lost your mind!! Stop blaming her and leave her.

Ap: Laksh, let me speak. Ragini, why are you blaming Swara? What will she do with your and Laksh's problem?

Ragini (fake cry): Maa, because of Swara only, everything happened. She is trying to create rift between mine and Laksh's relationship.

Sujatha:(jumping in between conversation) What are you saying Ragini? She is trying to create misunderstanding in your relationship?

Ap: Sujatha!!( Glared at her then look at Ragini) Ragini beta, calm down. You must be having some misunderstanding. Why will Swara do that?

Ragini: No maa, What you are thinking that I m saying without any logic? No maa, it's all fact. I have always seen them signalling something to each other. They always spend time together secretly.