12. The bond between brothers

To be continued...

After that Laksh also go downstairs and enjoyed the function.
The function got over after sometime. Guests have gone. Only gadodia family was there. They were also about to leave when shomi says: Where is swara?
Shekhar: may be, busy with her boyfriend.

Everyone laughs.
Sanskar got confused that why Shekhar was saying like that .
Ap: you are right shekhar ji, She is with him only. (smiles)
Shekhar (to shomi): See, I told you.

Ap: you all be here, I will go and call her.
Sanskar: (confused and asked laksh) what are they talking Lucky? Swara is with Arshit. Then what they are saying?
Laksh (laughs): That's why they are saying. Arshit in only the boyfriend whom they are talking.

Sanskar: What??
Laksh: yes, you should have seen that how much possessive he is toward Swara.
Sanskar unknowingly smiles. Laksh noticed it and got happy. Then only Swara come.
Shomi: Come swara, we have to go now.
Swara nodded but she was sad.
Laksh (noticed), don't worry, from tomorrow you will be with your boyfriend only. Right Shekhar uncle?( teases)
Shekhar: Absolutely right Laksh beta.
Shomi: Swara, where is AP ji?
Swara: She is with Arshit only, he may get afraid and cry if didn't find anyone. So, I only told her to be with him.

(Note: now you may also know that swara tell everything through sign language so I don't think it's necessary to right every time)

Laksh (murmurs): both have same dialogues.
Sanskar: Did you say something?
Laksh: What? No, no what will i say?
Sanskar nods.
Shekhar; acha dp ji, we will take leave now.
Dp; ji.
Gadodia family left with that.
Everyone left to their rooms. Laksh sees sanskar going toward his room. He calls him and stopped him.
Laksh: Bhai.
Sanskar: yes Lucky (turn around)
Laksh: bhai, if you are ok, then can we talk?
Sanskar think for a while then nods.
Laksh: ok, then let's go to our spot.

Sanskar smiles and both headed toward terrace.

On terrace;
Laksh and sanskar both went and sit down.
Sanskar: Yes Lucky, now say.
Laksh (smile): Why I should speak to you only when I have something to tell. Can't I spend sometime with my brother and it also have so much time we spend time together.

Sanskar smiles: no, you don't need any topic to talk to me or spend time with me.
Laksh: hmm.
Sanskar: what are you hiding Lucky?
Laksh look at him shocked.
Sanskar: Don't lie. I can sense it.
Laksh (sighs): Ragini.
Sanskar (confused): Ragini? What happened to her?
Laksh: Nothing happened to her. Its me with whom something happened.
Sanskar: What?
Laksh: I don't know bhai but sometime I get irritated with her.
Sanskar: you are not going to call off the wedding, right?
Laksh: What?? No way!! nd I don't want to the same thing you have...( blurt out)
Laksh (realize and sees sanskar): I m sorry bhai. I don't mean that. I just...
Sanskar: it's ok Lucky.
Laksh: hmmm.
Sanskar: Now say, what happened between you and Ragini now?
Laksh (sighs); you know sometimes she behaves so immature. I was just talking to Swara today and she interpreted it in wrong way and said to marry her only. I mean, I was not alone while talking to her. Everyone was there. She was accusing me like as if I had taken her to some date or something. That too about Swara, she is like sister to me. If she cant trust , then Why the hell she is marrying me? Leave it. If she can't trust me, she can trust her sister at least but no. And other thing I can't understand, why does she hate her sister? I really get frustrated sometimes.

Sanskar: Okk, so did you talk to her?
Laksh: What do you think bhai, ofcourse I did. But madam was so much busy with her ego and you know bhai, this is not first time. She always find any thing to accuse me and at the end I have to ask sorry for that which I didn't do.

Sanskar: May be its because of you only.
Laksh: What?? What did I do?
Sanskar: Exactly, you didn't do anything Lucky. You just simply ask sorry to her.
Laksh: What do you mean?
Sanskar: you should talk to her, understand her. May be she have some problem or anything else. Relationship should be from both side. It doesn't work on single track lucky. Both are equally important in it.
Laksh: you talk like some love guru or baba. How many relationship you have shared. (teasingly).
Sanskar: Are you serious Lucky, a minute ago, you were talking as if you are most sad person in the world and now...?
Laksh: oh come on Bhai. I don't remain sad longer. I was but I got my answers from you. Now I know what will I do.
Sanskar: Thank god!! You did.  I thought my lecture got wasted.
Laksh: hmm, but Bhai, one thing I really want to know why Ragini hate Swara?
Sanskar; hmm, even  I could not understand it. And did u notice, shomi aunty also disliked Swara previously but now she love her. Don't you think its so much confusing?