17. His suspicion

Mm;
Next morning,

Swara woke up and saw Sanskar sleeping with support of head post. She got confused because when she saw Sanskar before going to sleep, he was lying on bed then how he is now sleeping in sitting position? Secondly, there is no laptop or files if he was working.
Still She just jerked her thoughts and got up and went to washroom. After sometime, She came out and saw Sanskar was still sleeping. Now, she was more confused because on another day he woke up before she came out of washroom.

Swara (monologue): Why is he sleeping like this till now? He usually woke up early everyday but today is no holiday also then why he is sleeping till now? What should I do? Should I wake him up? No, no, what if he get angry? but yesterday he was talking about some meeting. He will miss it if he won't wake up. Yes , I should try to wake him.

She purposely move fast so that her anklet sound break his sleep but nothing happened then she intentionally make sounds from bangles which didn't affect Sanskar sleep even a bit but broke the sweet sleep of her loving son Arshit. He woke up and did not see Swara beside her and started crying. Swara was about to go to her to calm him but she thought may Sanskar wake up with his cry but she could not stick to her thought even for a second and runs to Arshit and take her in her arms. Her attempts were failing one after the other. After calming Arshit, she gave him a toy and he get busy in playing with it. She was thinking how to wake him up. She saw alarm clock on dressing table nd got idea but next second her idea flopped when she remembered that it needs new cell. She finally decided something and take a deep sigh. Yes, she will shake him little bit.
She gathered some courage and slowly move her hand towards him. Her hand moved just an inch qnd she back out. Her whole body was shivering and heartbeat was very fast. She take sometime and again move her hand toward him. She slowly move her hand toward him and was just an inch away then again back out.

She was literally cursing herself for not doing a simple thing. She again tried and she finally reached him and touched his arm little and back out. Obviously who will wake up just a little touch on his arm when he in deep sleep then why Sanskar will wake up. She just takes the pillow and bang her head on it.

On the other side Arshit, who was playing with toy got bored and throw it on sanskar face. Swara look at Arshit amused because it actually did work and Sanskar's sleep got disturbed. She got so happy and took Arshit and kissed his cheek.

Sanskar who finally open his eyes sees Swara kissing Arshit and happy as if she has got award. He got confused nd murmured.

Sanskar:( murmured) I think she has gone mad. Last night she was so tensed and now...

He jerk his thought and get up and fresh n up. After they get ready, they went downstairs. Everyone have their breakfast. This time also Sanskar noticed Laksh , he was behaving strange since yesterday. No one noticed it but Sanskar, he easily guessed something is bothering him and Swara was also behaving differently, so he thought to talk to him. After breakfast everyone dispersed to their respective works.

Office:

Laksh was in his cabin, busy in reading some files then Sanskar entered his cabin. Laksh was so immersed in file that he didn't notice Sanskar.

Sanskar: Laksh...

Laksh ( heard his voice and sees him): Bhai! You , here?

Sanskar: Why can't I come?

Laksh: No, its not like that. It's just that during office time you don't show your face outside your cabin or Conference hall then how come yoi here. Youu could have called me.

Sanskar: Shut up Lucky!!

Laksh chuckled while Sanskar continued Actually I wanted to talk to you.
Laksh (serious): Ok, but about what? We already got that deal na? ( Confusingly)