“What was that? The Wattpad thing?” asked Max.

“Ahm, I would gladly give you answer but please I can’t hold my bladder any longer.” I said pleadingly.

“Oh god, come with me I’ll take you to the bathroom. Way to torture the poor girl here” Said the red haired girl scolding the others.

“Ah, thank you.” I said gratefully.

“Sam.” She said.

“Huh?” I asked.

“My name’s Samantha, Sam for short.” She replied.

“Oh, I’m Amber. Amberly actually” I said giving her my friendly smile. We turned to a corner and walk to a long hallway then turned right.

"Ahm, how far is the bathroom?” I asked impatiently tiptoeing and skipping a little trying to hold my bladder.

“We’re here.” She replied gesturing for me to enter at the door next to us.

“Oh, thank god!” I said running inside not even bothering to lock the door and sitting on the toilet bowl. Wow, I never appreciated  peeing like this before. What a relief. After I flushed the toilet I went to the sink to wash my face. I looked at the mirror hand fixing my messy hair when I remembered my phone. I have to call Moniq or Blake to get help or even 911! I run my hand to my back pockets then to front but felt nothing, shoot I lost it! Looks like I lost it at the café earlier when the bad guy choked me. Now how can I get away of here?

“Aren’t you done yet?” asked Sam her voice laced with concern.

“I’m coming, sorry to keep you waiting” I replied coming out from the bathroom and smiling apologetically to her.

“No it’s okay I was just worried. Sorry about the guys, they can be scary when they wanted but I promise you they were all nice and sweet once you get to know them.” She said. I decided not to respond not wanting to tell her off. Like seriously who would believe that those guys can be sweet and nice?

We made it to the living room and only Ashton, Jaden, Nico and Max were there. Thank god, less killer less chance of dying.

“Okay let’s make it casual, what’s the name?” Jaden started. Sam took my hand ushering me to sit at the couch opposite the guys. They all look at me impatiently.

“My name’s Amber, I’m eighteen, Senior at Northern High. I have a best friend Moniq I was with her at the café and I have a boyfriend named Blake who is the captain ball of the soccer team. If I ever died today please tell my Dad that I love him but oh no I’m sorry don’t even mind! I don’t want him to be killed just like me…” I said, my voice slowly fading at the realization that I just gave too much information.

“What makes you believe  that we are going kill you?” asked Ashton.

“I just thought, I’m just thinking. Well, if not then we could stick to that.” I said hopefully.

“And what makes you believe  we aren’t?” he said glaring his beautiful ocean blue eyes at me.

“Oh uhmm…just in case?” I said, I’m really losing my chance of living here.

He paused for awhile and stretched his arms lazily. “What is Wattpad?” he asked like he just remembered something important. Everyone looks at me waiting for my response.

“It is an app where you can read books and stories about anything. Actually it has a website where you can do your own story and publish it.” I said.

“And you got the idea about werewolves there?” Nico asked.

“Ahm, yes? I don’t actually read a lot but there’s a book titled the ‘Wolf Cave’ and ‘Bond Mates’ that I read. It’s all about werewolves.” They all looked at each other like slowly chewing the information and talking with their eyes. If they are wolves, then they can be mind-linking each other?

“How can we get to that Wattpad?” Max asked.

“Do you have a phone?” I asked them.

“Here is mine” said Sam giving me her Samsung. I tapped on the play store icon and typed wattpad on the search bar. Soon enough wattpad logo flashed and I tapped install. Everyone was waiting patiently and I am holding myself from laughing at their faces. They were all serious like it’s the most important thing in the world. Once the app was installed I gave the phone back to Sam and showed her the lists of books under werewolf categories.

“It’s a compilation of stories.” I said referring to the library Sam was scanning.

“Oh, wow there’s a lot and they’re all interesting.” She said showing her screen to the others.

.

.

.

One hour later, I got bored waiting for them as they scan the books and comment on how impossible this could happen. I don’t want to interrupt them but my stomach has different plans. My stomach growled loudly getting everyone’s attention back to me.

“Looks like someone has a monster to feed.” Said Nico teasingly. Sam smiled at him putting her phone away from the guys.

“I will be the responsible in investigating this wattpad thing and will report to you Jaden. I think there’s a lot so it needs amount of time.” She said earning a nod from the boys. “Help me at the kitchen Amber." She said.

“As long as I’m not the one to be skinned and boiled.” I said nervously. The boys looked at me and they all laughed out loud with Nico rolling on the floor and Max holding his stomach. Oh, not all of them Ashton just stared at me shaking his head in disbelief.

“Okay little girl, listen and listen very well.” He started. “We are not going to kill you, but we will not let you wander outside knowing about our kind. So you will remain in this house until I can trust you that you aren’t going to expose us.” He said sternly. Expose my ass! Your species is all over Wattpad!  You're the one's living at the middle of nowhere. Of course, I didn't said it out loud.

“Thank you for not killing me but please, I have school. I have family and I have life. I promise I won’t tell anyone about your existence. I don’t want to sound crazy you know, no one will believe in me.” I plead.

“You have a point, but like I said not until I can trust you.” He said standing from the couch and walking at the direction of the door ending the conversation just like that.

“So, you are stuck with us huh?” said Jaden arching his eyebrow in amusement.

 “Sadly,” I retort.

“You know Amber it’s not that bad to be stuck here for a couple of days. Sorry for your fate but it is better than being killed or being our meal.” He said jokingly.

“Thought so” was my short response.

How could I stay here living with a pack of werewolves who can easily hurt or worst rape or kill me? How about school and college? What happened to Moniq? Is she fine after the fight at the Starbucks? Gosh, she must have been freaking out for not finding me. What would Blake do? Is he going to find me? And what would happen to Dad when he found out that his only daughter and only family is missing?

The only way to get out of here is to earn Ashton’s trust and the only way to earn his trust is to prove myself, but how? He was like a closed door, broken puzzle or huge wall impossible to open, to solve or to even move. Now I'm dead.

Just. Like. That.