Parting | Chapter 22

•General Pov•

The (h/c) Mage falls rapidly towards the ground. As her weak body makes contact with the floor the other 6 dragon slayers soar down to her level.
"(Y/n)?!" Natsu knees by her side, shaking her shoulders desperately.
"(Y/n)..." Wendy says quietly as she attempts to heal her. Tears begin to roll down her face. "It's not working"
More and more of the fighting wizards come to her side as the thought of the war itself was sent to the back of everyone's mind.
"Come on (y/n)... wake up!" Erza let's out a few tears from her scarlet eyes.
"(Y/n)" The echoes of everyone's crying fill the murky sky.
Eventually the whole world was almost completely indulged in pure silence.
"You can't leave me alone" Natsus silky voice whispers into her ear.

A miracle. Her shining (e/c) eyes open. Cheers of both worry and happiness fail the air as the salty tears become more of joy rather then depression.
"Thank god!" Lucy says, hugging the mages frail body.
"You guys.." (y/n) coughs. "What's going on?"
All the wizards smile at her peacefully as they suffocate her in a gigantic hug.
"Saving your sorry ass" Sting sighs, hugging her tightly.

As the wizards begin to head back to their guilds, knowing (y/n) was safe, there is one wizard who wouldn't let her leave his arms.
"Natsu you can let go now I'm fine" (y/n) pats his shoulder assuringly.
"I'm sorry" he says softly as he loosens his grip. "I thought you had left me.. forever"
The girl lets out a small giggle and grabs Natsu's hand. "I wouldn't do that" she gives him a gentle smile "and I feel the same way Natsu"
The dim witted fire breather gives the girl a confused glance.
(Y/n) pokes his cheek dramatically.

"I love you too"

She grabs his arm and places her lips upon his, allowing them both to melt into the kiss. They kissed for a while, not wanting to let go. As they parted Natsu connected heir foreheads.
"So your my girlfriend now right?"
(Y/n)'s eyes widen as she slaps the man playfully.
"What a romantic way to ask me!" She sighs sarcastically. "Of course I am"
They join for another kiss and go in search of their comrades.

•IN MAGNOLIA•

As everyone from the guild stood infront of the guilds hall previous location a few tears were shed. Almost every building in magnolia was destroyed due to Achnologias attack.
The short master walks in front of the old hall and coughs, gaining everyone's attention.

"My children" he begins " I'm proud of you all for your efforts against Achnologia"
Everyone faces one another and smiles lightly.
He then takes a deep breath.
"It will take the world a lot of time to rebuild however as long as everybody sticks together and stays strong, no matter what happens then we can all move and all the wizards that lost their lives today are watching from above and will be cheering for us"

•Y/n's Pov•

I walk up to where master was and draw him into hug.
"(Y/n).." he smiles as he hugs me back.
I release from the hug and face my family. Throwing my hand up into the air with the fairytail symbol I smile brightly.
"Let's do this Fairytail!"

•3 Years Later•
{ Natsu is now 20 and Y/n is 19}

I sit at one of the many tables with my boyfriend and we decide to grab some milkshakes from Mira and wait until the others arrive.
I didn't want to tell Natsu but lately I've been feeling very...ill.
I'm not to sure what it is but I keep throwing up and I sometimes cough blood. My powers have been getting weaker and I'm not sure why.