Take To The Stage|Chapter 3

Erza's POV

I see (y/n) is fitting in nicely. She's working with Mira and Kinana at the bar. The guild seems a lot livelier when she came. She makes everyone smile and always has a smile on her face. I walk over to her.
"Morning (y/n)" I smile at her
She returns the smile.
"Morning Ezra, how are you?"
I look at her smile.. I wonder if she's ever cried...
"I'm lovely thank you! And yourself"
She giggles "I'm good thanks"
I nod and walk towards Natsu and the others. Who are non stop bickering!!
I shut the two bimbos up and we all sit at one of the tables in the guild hall.
Lucy gets up and walks over to (y/n). She looks over the counter and then looks shocked. She smiles brightly at (y/n) and pulls her towards the stage. (Y/n) is trying to fight back but to no success.
Lucy hands her a case
"Do your thing (y/n)!!" She yells.
The entire guild goes silent and faces her way.

Wendy's POV

(Y/n) truly is something else. She is so graceful and beautiful but for some reason I can't believe that she isn't a wizard. She just has this weird sense about her, oh well it's probably nothing. (Y/n) goes into the case and pulls out a gorgeous guitar. Everyone cheers as she begins to play.

{BEGIN THE SONG}

Wow! She's so good!!! The entire guild hall fell into silence so everyone can hear her voice. We all look at her as she finishes. Everyone breaks out into cheers and claps. I run up the her and hug her tightly.

"You're amazing (y/n)!" I cheer. "You may not have powers but your voice is so powerful"
She just smiles at me.
"Thank you Wendy" she embraces me in one of her hugs.

She gets up and walks over to the bar to serve drinks whilst it was Mira's turn to perform. Mira is good too but after hearing (y/n) I think Mira is just average.

(Y/n) POV

That was embarrassing. Everyone seemed to enjoy it though and that's all that matters. I walk back over to the bar and serve more drinks. Natsu comes over and slumps down on a chair.

"Hey (y/n)" he gives me a grin
I return the hey and asked what he would like.
"Got any fire?" He chuckles.
"Natsu this is a bar not a fireplace" I joke.
"Darn I want some fire so I can beat Gajeels butt!" He gets up from the seat "thanks anyway (y/n)!"
I just laugh as he walks back into the fight with the others. Me and Kinana talk for a while. I never knew she fell in love with a dragon slayer. I wonder where he is now. I look out the window and look at all the people on the streets of Magnolia.
Most of them are wizards....