Ellie?|Chapter 4

Feel free to listen to the music whilst you read!

(Y/n) POV

It's the end of another glorious day at the guild. Even though I serve drinks all day everyday it's so fun to be able to talk to my friends. I walk back to my house and open the door to find Ellie sleeping in her little bed. I smile at her cuteness and head towards the kitchen. I make myself a hot chocolate and sit on the sofa.
"Back already?" Ellie yawns
I giggle "yeah I'm home"
She sighs and sits on my lap.
"(Y/n)..." I look at her confused "can I please come to the guild with you"
I stroke her fur and smile into her eyes
"Of course you can Ellie, master said pets are all good"
Her eyes light up and she hugs me tight
"Thank you (y/n)!" I feel her little tears fall down my shoulder.
I hug her closer
"We're a team Ellie"

{Time Skip Bought To You By Potatoes}

The next morning I carry Ellie in my arms and walk into the guild. Expecting a fight I open the door with extreme caution. I'm not like the others, I could be knocked out cold by one table. Luckily no one was fighting so I enter the guild and walk over to master.

"(Y/n)! Good morning! This must be your friend you spoke of" he looks at Ellie.
"Yeah! This is Ellie! Say hi" I pat Ellie on the head and she leaps into the masters arms and hugs him
"Thank you for letting us join!" She chants.
I smile brightly and Mira stamps her in (f/c) and on her back.
"Come on Ellie" I sing as we walk over to the bar to get started with some work.
Kinana walks over to us and freezes in her tracks.
"Kinana?" I question.
She runs over to Ellie and picks her up.
"(Y/n) your cat is so cuteeeee"
I laugh along with Ellie and Mira and we get to work. Ellie helps us serve drinks and as we walk over to give team Natsu their drinks I hear something.

"How has (y/n) got an exceed if she isn't a dragon slayer?" Natsu asks.
"Maybe she just found her?" Wendy assumes "I mean we found our exceeds right?"
Carla shakes her head.
"Child we were forced to find you"
"Maybe Ellie was meant to find Gajeel but found (y/n) instead?" Gray says.
"That can't be possible" Carla and happy added. "Dragon slayers exceeds are similar to their owners, they are the same gender and have similar personalities"
"Oh" Lucy sighed. "Maybe Ellie isn't an exceed but a rare cat?"
Everyone looks at Lucy blindly
"Am I wrong?" She sighs once again.

We walk over and hand them their drinks.
"Enjoy!" I turn back and walk towards the bar.
"(Y/n)" I heard the pinkies voice so I turnt around. "Wanna come on a mission?"
I shake my head at him and walk close and closer the the bar.
"Hey wait up!" Natsu runs over to the bar and sits down. "Please do a mission with me?" He does puppy dog eyes at me.
I stiffen and then loosen up. "Fine" I puff
He gives me one of his signature smiles and pulls me towards the request board. Hanging from it are many different missions. Pyro scans through them all as I assure Ellie that this will be fun.
"I got it!" He runs over to Mira and gives her the flyer. "Let's go (y/n)!"
We run out of the guild excited for another adventure.

Upon our arrival at the train station Natsu regrets his choice of mission.
"(Y/n).... I'm going to die"
I ruffle his pink hair and tell him it will be fine. During the journey, Ellie slept on my shoulder and Natsu laid his head on my lap and drifted to sleep.
"(Y/n) you don't happen to have any fish do you?!" Happys mouth dribbles at the thought.
I go in my bag and pull one out.
"I carry them around cause Ellie loves them!" I laugh and throw him the fish.
He looks at Ellie.
"What's wrong happy?" I ask.
"Ellie is really pretty" he says in awe.
I giggle at him
"Happy do you have a crush?!" I whisper-shout.
"N-n-no!" He blushes.
I shake my head and poke the blue exceed.
"I won't tell her!"
"You're the best (y/n)!" He smiles "Natsu should hang out with you instead of Lucy!"
I look shocked at happy.
"You can't say that silly! Lucy is his best friend!" we laugh in unison.

Next stop: Lofilia (made up)

"That's our stop"
We wake up the two sleepy heads and we walk out looking at our map.
We follow the trail until we reach an old farm. The animals are eating and the crops are all ready for harvest. Natsu knocks roughly on the door.
An old lady and man open the door
"Hello?" She whispers
"Hi! We're from fairytail" I say gently.
She opens the door wider and lets us in. We sit in her kitchen and she tells us the story

"So a monster won't leave the village alone? What's this monster like? Is he tough?" Natsu bombards the poor women with questions.
She answers them all and he sets straight off to defeat the beast.
I decided to stay with the lady.
"Would you like anything?" She looks my way.
"Oh I'm good thank you!" I rub my neck. "I was wondering if you'd like me to feed the animals and harvest your crops" I smile at her.
She returns the smile an nods
"You see I've been getting to doing it but whenever I do my legs give way."
"I see" I nod at her "I'll get started right away!"

I run out of the ladies house and start feeding the animals. They seem to love me, they started licking me and cuddling me.
"Awe you're all so cute!" I stroke some of the animals.

"(y/n) LOOK OUT!" It was Natsu. A huge green beast was coming my way.
Happy grabbed me and pulled me away.
"Phew" he smiles "you okay?"
I nod "thanks happy!"
He flies back up and helps Natsu who was now sat on the beast.
Ellie runs over to me so I pick her up and find cover.
"(y/n) BEHIND YOU!!" Natsu yells.
I close my eyes until I didn't feel any pain. I felt light. I open my eyes slowly in a bit of fear and see I'm in the air. I look behind me.
Ellie?!?
Ellie has beautiful white wings much like happy's.
"Ellie" I spoke "thank you so much, you look beautiful" she smiles and takes us back to the ground.
"We're a team aren't we?" She winks
I smile brightly and pull her into a hug.
Natsu managed to defeat the beast and he runs over to me
"(Y/n) are you and Ellie okay?!" He looks into my eyes.
"We good!" I laugh.

We head back to fairytail however I told Natsu and Happy NOT to tell anyone what Ellie did.