Edolas | Chapter 11

Feel free to listen to all the fairytail openings!

|this is a really long chapter! And also has a lot of feels and crying!!!|

Mystogans POV

I feel another anima coming however this one is different. It's very powerful. Even I might not be able to close it.. I have to warn the guild! I run towards magnolia. It's too late.... magnolia was already being sucked into the anima
"No..." I mumble
I run towards the old guild halls spot. Seeing a lump in the ground I walk over and pull out the arm sticking out from it.
"Natsu?" I question the pink haired Mage.
He stretches him arms and yawns "where am I??!" He looks around drastically "and who the heck are you?!" He zooms his face closer to mine.
"Mystogan and you're in magnolia.." I sigh
{Let's just say mystogan explained what happened}
After explaining what had happened I hand Natsu a jar of x pills that will allow whoever uses them to use their magic in Edolas.
Before Natsu leaves we decide to split up and search for anyone else who may have escaped the animals.

I ended up finding Wendy and Gajeel. They weren't to far from one another.

Natsus POV

I walked away from mystogan and search for anyone else. Suddenly I see a strand of (h/c) hair sticking out from the ground. I run over to the strand and dig it up from the ground only to find (y/n) and Ellie on the ground.
"(Y/n)?!" I shout, shaking her to make sure she answers.
"Natsu?" She mutters "what happened?"
I smile at her voice "I'll explain later right now you need to take one of these!" I hand her one of the x balls.
She ate it and I realised she doesn't have powers.. I just wasted one.
"(Y/n) we are going to have to go in that thing." I say, pointing at the anima.
She nods and faces Ellie.
"Ellie... can you fly me up there?" She asks her exceed.
"I'll try" Ellie says with determination and picks you up, spreading her wings and soaring towards the anima.
"(Y/n)! Natsu!" I hear Wendy's voice.
I turn to see her and Gajeel on the floor waving at us. We fly back down.
"How are we going to all get up there with only 3 exceeds?" Wendy sighs.
I look at (y/n) and smirk.
"I'll hold (y/n) and Ellie can fly Gajeel." I chuckle "unless he is too heavy for you Ellie."
"Shut it flame thrower!" Gajeel shouts
"Why you want some?" I give him an evil grin.
"Let's go!" Wendy and (y/n) throw their fists into the air.
I pick up (y/n) bridal style and happy flies us towards the anima. I can see a slight blush grow upon her face and I can't help but blush too.

{Time Skip Till You Get Through The Anima}

We arrived. Edolas looks a lot different then expected, it almost seems plain.
Looking around, (y/n) suggests that we find the palace in search of our friends after Mystogan explained that their powers were being drained. We all nod in approval and run towards what seems to be the biggest city.
Upon our arrival we spot a few guards and are forced to hide behind a building to think of a plan.
"I'll distract them seeming as I can't do much anyway" (y/n) says, smiling.
"Please stay safe (y/n)" I'm worried they will hurt her.
She runs out and walks over to the guard, the guard stares at her wide eyed.
"Miss (y/n) what are you doing here?" He asks her "you should be in the palace!" He gets many guards to protect her.
"I-I uh wanted to watch everyone's reaction?" She attempts to put on a convincing smile.
We all take this chance to run towards the giant lacrima which presumably, has our friends inside. (Y/n) sees us move in and leads the guards away from the lacrima.
"Fire dragon iron fist!" I hit the lacrima
"Sky dragon.. ROAR!" Wendy shouts
"Iron dragon..club!" Gajeel yells
We all hit the lacrima, breaking it into millions of little crystals.
After it disappears, we see Erza and Gray laying on the floor unconscious.
Wendy runs over and heals them from their injuries.
They wake up and we turn to get (y/n) but by the time we had woken them up (y/n) was already by the castle.
"Guys we have to go get (y/n)!" I scream and we begin to run towards he castle.